Part 13

HARRYS POV

"Fuck" I say when I know Louis is out of earshot.

"Yeah, now you have to come good with the Noah thing H" Niall says.

"I know, shit. It was the only thing I could think of" I say back.

"Well, good news is, Louis ate the toast" Andy says.

"Yeah, let's just hope he can keep it up" Zayn says.

"We just have to support him, like we did tonight. He responds well to praise and we just need to keep it up" Andy says smiling.

"Well I guess I better go make a phone call to Noah" I say as I take out my phone.

"Yeah, H, just make sure they hang out here okay and are not galavanting off through London together" Liam says.

"Yeah, I don't want them leaving the apartment together" I say back.

I go and make the call to Noah, he is ecstatic to be able to hang out with Louis, I feel so guilty. I don't want to keep them apart from each other, but Louis safety is so important to me.

After the phone call, I head upstairs to check on Louis while the boys all watch a movie. I walk into my room but don't see him curled up in my bed. I frown at the still neatly made sheets, I walk back down the hall to his room and I peak inside. It's dark but the moonlight allows me to see Louis curled up under the blankets. I wonder why he doesn't want to sleep in my bed with me, maybe he is still upset at me. It makes me upset that he isn't in my bed, I sigh and I wonder back to my room to have a shower and get into my boxers. Maybe I should go and hop in next to Louis in his bed, but then if he doesn't want me around he might get even more upset. I decide to just give him some space and go to sleep on my own. I toss and turn for a while, missing Louis beside me.

I wake up during the night to use the bathroom and I nearly step on top of Louis who is sleeping on my floor. This isn't the first time he has done this. I sigh, I don't know whether to pick him up and put him in bed with me or leave him. I decide he would have crawled into bed with me if he had wanted too so I just decide to leave him. When I wake up the next morning to get ready for work he is already gone. I dress in my suit and tie and make my way to the kitchen to see the other boys dressed and making breakfast. Louis must still be asleep though.

"Morning lads" I say as I walk into the kitchen, I start making myself a coffee.

"Morning H" they all Corus.

"Lou not up yet?" I ask.

"Haven't seen him mate" Niall says.

I nod and we get to making breakfast. Louis walks into the kitchen 20 minutes later with my oversized jumper and sweats on. He is swimming in the jumper but his sweater paws and bed hair make all of us 'awww' at the sight, he looks so small and adorable.

"Morning baby" I say as I walk over and kiss him on the lips.

"Morning" he yawns cutely.

"What time are you leaving?" He asks unhappily.

"In about 10" I say kissing his pout away, I then walk over to finish making my coffee.

"You look hot in a suit" he tells me staring.

Niall cackles and Zayn and Liam smile, I smirk towards him as he blushes like crazy.

"I'll be sure to leave it on tonight then" I wink at him.

Louis ducks his head embarrassed and I chuckle at him. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his neck.

"I love you" I tell him.