Moving day

I was sitting on my bed with my phone in my hand till I got up to use the restroom. As soon as I got ready to sit on the toilet my crazy ass mom came busting in my room then the bathroom "oops sorry honey I'll just call you from down stairs" my mom is about to exists the restroom "wait mom just tell me since yo-" *SLAM* "and she's gone" I say pulling up my pants and underwear.

"Y/N! Get your butt down here I have to tell you something!" My mom yelled from down stairs "I'm coming!" I yell back and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs "alright what is mom" I say with a 'ive already been here look on my face'

"We're moving today I think I finally found someone who loves me" my mom said with the biggest smile on her face "b-but mom I don-I'm happy for you ok if you want to move then we will move...but why today and how long have you known this person huh what if he's some freak mom" I say ending the last part with a annoyed tone in my voice.

"Sweetie we have been dating for about 3 to 4 years and I think Were ready to move in with him and his son" my eyes widened when I heard the word 'son'. "Umm look mom I know you possibly love this man but I'm not having a step dad AND step brother, mom it's to much" I say while walking to the the couch and plopping on it putting a blanket over my entire body. "Y/N... I know it's a big step but-"
"Yeah ya think!" I say lifting the blanket off my head and look at my mom in the eyes "I'm sorry for raising my voice mom it's just...do you I'm ready for a sibling I don't even know if I'm ready" I say and my mom walks over to me,sits beside me and holds me in her arms. I felt safe.

"You're ready,I know it...now go pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries,the movers are going to transfer all of our stuff the Jiwons home over the next couple of days" mom said and looks at me and I look back with tears in my eyes "I'm kind of excited" I say and me and my mom laugh. I got up and walked to my room upstairs "I love you Y/N!" My mom yells "I know!" I yell back "say back you terd!"

"Kidding mom I love you!"

{moving time}

"Y/N! Are you ready"
I came down stairs to see I bunch of men packing our stuff and putting it in one big moving truck "I'm gonna miss this place" I whisper to my self not know my mom is right behind me
"Me too sweetie me too" my mom pulls me into a tight hug.
"We so many memories here good ones and bad ones,old ones and new ones" I say a tear trickling down my cheek "but we have to let go sometimes and move on, you know that right"my says pulling away from the hug and grabs my hand. I nod and squeeze her hand into mine.

" let's go" my mom said and pulled me out side into the car and starts it up. "It's a long ass ride to buckle up girls day get comfortable and I'll turn on the radio" my mom says smiling. I chuckled at her behavior. And did as she told me I buckled up and got comfortable.

And we headed down the road...out of town...and onto the highway of a new and improved life.