Chapter 4: my OTP!!

Lance's POV

Lance looked over at Pidge. She was trying so hard not to laugh,  that it seems as if she were turning blue. 

"Okay,  uhm,  Shiro,  truth or dare? " Lance looked at Shiro.

"Dare,  I guess. " Shiro still looked flustered.

"I dare you to strike a pose and say,  'I am space dad!'" Lance said with a giggle.  Lance felt Keith chuckle, his chest against Lance's back. Making Lance blush even more by the feeling.

Shiro sighed as he got up.  He put his right hand on the back of his head and put his left arm straight out on his side.  He stretched his left leg out the same way he did with his left arm.

"I am space dad! " Shiro yelled.  Everyone giggled.

Shiro sits back down and laughed a little.  Shiro looks around,  wondering on who to do next.  His gaze rests on Pidge.

"Pidge!  Truth or dare? "

"Truth."

"Who do you ship together? "

"Keith and Lance!  Obviously! " Pidge let out an excited squeal.

Keith rolled his eyes and Lance blushed again.  Pidge does an evil smirk when she saw Lance's blush.

"Oh! Lance you can get off of Keith now. " Hunk chimed in.  Lance got off of Keith,  still blushing.  Thank god! Lance thought.

"Keith,  truth or dare? " Pidge says,  taking a cookie.

"Truth"

"Wow Keith!  You chicken? "

"Well if you're the one asking,  then yes.... fine,  dare."

"Kiss Lance"

"WHAT!?!? " Lance screamed.  His face couldn't get anymore red.

"On the cheek or lips? " Keith looks at Lance.

"You choose" Pidge replied,  lifting an eyebrow.

Keith shrugged and leaned in on Lance.  Lance felt Keith's soft lips press against his.  Keith pulled away and sat back down in his spot,  his face a little red.

"my OTP!! " Pidge bounced excitedly. 

He could've chosen the cheek... but he didn't.  Lance thought.

"Lance,  truth or dare? " Keith smiles at Lance. 

                             >:-D