TMI - Bonus Epilogue

Dear Readers,

Thank you all so much for your votes and comments on TMI -- especially those who asked for MORE. We've hit over ONE MILLION reads! I can't believe it. To thank you, I wrote you a bonus chapter that takes place almost two years after TMI ends, with Bailey and Meg reuniting after their first year of college.

Enjoy this bonus material and thank you for giving TMI ONE MILLION reads!

************************

Bailey let out a squeal as Gramps turned their street. She powered down her window and waved. "Meg! I'm home!"

On the curb, Meg whipped around, wearing a flirty top and summer sandals, an easy grin curling her lips. Bailey's jaw dropped. Gone was the ever-present ponytail. In its place, Meg's hair skimmed her shoulders in a flattering and yeah, sexy new look. As Gramps pulled into the driveway, Bailey bounded out of the car before it had even stopped moving. In the middle of the street, she grabbed Meg in her customary greeting - the hug-and-bounce- and-sideways rock.

"Oh my God, look at you," Bailey flipped the ends of her friend's new 'do. "And you - are you wearing makeup?"

Meg rolled her eyes. "Jeez, Bay, it's not a big deal."

The tall brunette shifted in her summer sandals and Bailey grinned. There she was. "God, I missed you!"

Meg smiled. "Me, too. Come on. I'll give you a hand unpacking."

"Yay!" Bailey clapped, bounced on her toes. "Where's Chase? Is he not home for the summer yet?"

"No, he still has class. He'll be home Saturday."

He would be home tonight - Bailey had already texted to invite him over for a little reunion. They were keeping it a surprise for Meg. "And?" Bailey slid a look at her best friend when she didn't reply. "Oh, come on, Megan! Don't make me get out the vacuum to suck all the details out of you."

Meg shrugged. "Nothing to tell."

Uh oh. Why was Meg upset? They couldn't be having problems - Chase would have told her if he was worried. Oh! Oh, no! Had he broken up with her? She hurried after Meg, who'd already crossed the street and grabbed a box out of Gramps' car. Bailey slipped out her phone and started to shoot Chase a text and stopped halfway through.

She stared at the display on her phone and with a loud sigh, deleted her half-done message. Instead, she texted Simon.

I'M HOME!

A few seconds later, he answered.

CAN'T WAIT 2 C U!

Aww. She hadn't seen Simon since spring break. But he called her almost every day and if he didn't call her, he texted or messaged her. She'd forgiven him for the whole Ryder thing and he'd forgiven her for the whole mistrust thing. The only thing that was still a thing was Meg. Simon wasn't interested in spending any time with her and Meg had no patience for Simon and didn't truly understand why Bailey forgave him so easily.

Bailey pouted.

It had been a great year but some things just took longer to fix. She wished her best friend and her boyfriend got along as well as she got along with Chase. But Megan was stubborn. Simon had caused a whole load of trouble for Bailey - and for Meg. And Meg Farrell did not forgive easily.

Bailey grabbed a bright purple plastic storage tub from the trunk and hauled it up the steps. At the front door, Gran waited with a huge grin on her face. "There she is, home from a whole year of college!"