The Forbidden Forest

Lily and Hagrid walked deep into the forest. Lily was quite frightened, it was dark and there were strange noises. They reached a clearing, and saw Zara lying there, motionless. Fang was next to her, also motionless.
"Zara!" Lily yelled, and ran towards Zara, and kneeled in front of her, trying to help. A black, hooded man came out of the trees, Lily recognised him as the man who she had heard whispering, about her father.
"Expelliarmus!" Yelled Lily. The mans wand came flying towards her. Lily grabbed it, looking surprised it worked. She had never used that spell before, only ever seen James do it do his parents, to annoy them. The man looked outraged.
"What have you done to her?!" Lily screamed "please bring her back!" The man merely laughed to himself.
"Oh, she won't be waking up any time soon," said the man "you see, I have her under a curse. She will only wake if she swallows blood, and lots of it." Lily didn't know what to do. She tried to cut her leg with a sharp stick but it didn't work.
"Oh no, there is only one persons blood that will work, who just so happens to be Harry Potter's" said the man. Lily gasped. Kreacher (the potters' house elf) aperated, next to Lily.
"Master has sent Kreacher to help Mistress Lily." Kreacher said to her Mistress Lily. "Master received an owl from James. He is apparently here." James took off his invisibility cloak and walked towards them.
"Kreacher go get dad, take him here, because Wiches and Wizards can't aperate within the grounds. Tell him we're in trouble. Bring mum if you can." Ordered James, and, with a crack, Kreacher disappeared. A second later, he returned with Harry and Ginny.
"Lily, James!" Ginny said, and ran over to her children.
"Oi! What's all this?!" Yelled Harry. Then he saw the man. "What have you done?!"
"Dad, he said she's under a curse and only your blood can revive her." Lily said to her dad. "Dad, what should we do?"
"There's only one thing for it." Harry pulled out his wand. "Accio bark!" Bark came flying through to his hand, and he swiftly transformed it into a knife.
"Harry, be careful, please!" Said Ginny, tears in her eyes.
"It's ok, Gin." He cut his let, and out a fair bit of blood into Zara's mouth. Harry, who was gritting his teeth in pain, ordered Kreacher to get essence of dittany from home, who did some. As he was putting it on his wound. Zara sat up, coughing.
"Zara it's ok. We'll explain everything soon, and we'll get your parents. It's ok." Comforted Ginny. The hooded man lunged at Lily, who screamed. He grabbed his wand.
"Arvada Kedavra" Shouted the man. The jet of green light narrowly missed Lily. Ginny screamed and sheilded her daughter. Harry disarmed him.
"Now you are in big trouble." Harry said "petrificus totalus" said Harry. The man went frozen. Lily and Zara were both very shaken, but it was alright. She was safe now.