Diagon Alley

"Scorpius!" Yelled Albus the Potters entered diagonal alley. A man, a boy and a girl walked over to them. They all had bleach blonde hair and expensive looking robes on.
"Potter" said the man, smugly.
"Ah Draco Malfoy, long time, no see." Smiled Harry. Ginny elbowed her husband, as to tell him to not go too far with this.
"Potter, our sons may be best friends, and we may have found them together, and potentially saved the wizarding world, but that doesn't mean we are anything other than acquaintances. Now, Scorpius, Alexa, we have shopping to do." Draco said to his kids.
"Big day tomorrow, Alexa, first day to hogwarts." He said.
"See ya tomorrow Albus!" Shouted Scorpius, as we walked away with his little sister and father. Albus waved back, then turned to Lily.
"Lily! Tomorrow, you and I will sit in a compartment on the hogwarts express, with Scorpius and his little sister, Alexa. Maybe you two could be friends." He said to her.
"But Alexa will be put in Slytherin, and I don't intend to be put in Slytherin!" She said, looking hurt. James gave his sister a look.
"You are like the most Slytherin person ever! Apart from Albus, of course." He said, surprised.
"James, let's go. Now kids, we need to go to get books, wands, robes, a pet... oh! Lily, what pet would you like?" Asked Ginny to her daughter.
"A cattttt! I want a pretty pink one!" Lily smiled, knowing this wasn't possible.
"Gin, why don't you take Lily to get a pet and wand, and I'll get all the books." Harry said. Ginny nodded and the went their seperate ways.
Diagon alley was a very nice place, for witches and wizards. There were broomstick shops, book shops, Olivander's wand shop, and of course, Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, a joke shop, run by Ginny's brothers, Ron and George. Diagon alley was where all hogwarts student went to get their things for school. It was incredibly popular, you would almost never go there without seeing someone you knew. The streets were packed with young, old, pretty, ugly and all kinds of witches and wizards,
Ginny opened the door to the pet shop. There were owls hooting, cats purring, rats scampering and toads croaking. There were 4 other people browsing in the shop, and Lily and Ginny recognised them straight away.
"Rose!" Said Lily excitedly. A girl about Albus's age turned around, and embraced her little cousin.
"Lil! So good to see you! And aunt Ginny, hi!" Said Rose, smiling. "Oh! I got a prefect badge, did Albus get one?"
Ginny shook her head.
"Hey sis, and lil. Where's the others?" Asked Ron.
"The boys are getting the books, all the boring stuff." Ginny smiled, and hugged Ron's wife, Hermione.
"Hugo, what pet are you getting?" Lily asked Rose's little brother, eagerly. "A toad, really?! Even rats are better than toads." Sighed Lily, as she saw Hugo holding a toad.
"Oh, we've learned our lesson with rats, after Scabbers. Nah-uh" Ron said, shaking his head.
"Scabbers?" Lily asked.
"Well, that's a story for another day." Smiled Hermione. "Now, cats however, are harmless." Hermione glared at her husband. He just laughed.
"Well, better be off!" Said Ron, walking out the door, the rest of his family following him.

(The Potters house)
Lily walked around he house, with her wand and her new cat, Angel. Angel was white, with pretty green eyes. Lily absolutely adored her.
"Mum, how do I turn my bed into chocolate frogs?" Asked Lily.
"Sweetie, you'll learn all that at school. And no magic outside of Hogwarts, you're underage." Said Ginny, smiling at her pretty daughter.
"But-"
"Well, I can do magic outside of hogwarts because I'm of age." James entered the room, strutting around.
"Oh! Can you make some chocolate frogs for me?!" Ask Lily, her eyes brightening.
"Nope, soz sis." James answered.
"What? Why?"
"Can't be stuffed." James walked apperated to his room.
"Oh! Control your son, Harry. He obviously doesn't listen to me telling him not to apperate, so why don't you?" Ginny told her husband, annoyed.
"Gin, what's wrong with apperating? He's excited because he just got his license. He'll get over it." Harry kissed his wife.
Harry walked off, to see his daughter, in her room.
"Now, Lily" Harry entered the room.
"Yeah, dad?"
"Well, first day of hogwarts tomorrow. James got the invisibility cloak, Albus got the blanket, well so I have something for you." Harry put his arm around his daughter, and handed her a small box. Lily opened it, she gasped. Inside was a beautiful looking silver ring with a green gem set inside it.
"Wow! Thanks dad! What's that green thing though?" She looked at her dad, curiously.
"Well, this isn't just any ring. When you wear this ring, you can talk to animals, understand them. They can talk back! You're mum and I made it for you. Do you like it?" Harry smiled at his daughter.
"It's beautiful, it's amazing, it's, its, oh dad!" Lily gave her dad a huge hug, then ran off to thank her mum.