Chapter One *Moving*

Could I have some feed back on this chapter please? And sorry for the late, late, late update.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The ground escaped beneath my feet. My hands frantically grasp for something to hold onto. I fell farther and farther into nowhere.

My hip connected with the floor, followed by my head, which bounced painful off the back of the bed. My heart pounded in my chest, along with my throbbing head and hip. My eyes widen, adrenaline surged through me, like a raging river bursting through flood gate. It was just a dream, calm yourself. My mind repeated this mantra over and over again until the last trace of adrenaline had fled my body. I inhaled a deep breath, pulling the piece's myself back together.

I finally clutched the side of my dresser for support. I drug myself up unwillingly, my hip chanted no the whole way up. I pushed past the little pain and lazily headed to the bathroom. As I step into the bathroom the cold, tile floor made my feet tingle, sending a wave of cold up my spine and awakening my entire body. It made the pain more noticeable than before. My hip ached. A dull headache thumped loudly in my head, echoing throughout my ears.

I stared at the baby blue bathroom realizing it is meant for a child. Its walls come in close enough for me to rest my palms on either side of the them. The pearly, white sink just reaches below my hips, and the toilet is crushed in between the shower and the wall.

I turned the shower dial all the way to the end of the red, hopefully my self-centered mother didn't hog all the warm water. As I wait for the steam to fill the bathroom I peeled away the awful, sweaty pajamas. Shivers ran up my spine, as I shrugged off the last of my clothing.

After waiting a minute I stepped in the shower. Unfortunately, I was greeted with a blast of cold water in my face. Another lovely way to start off the day, I thought. I sighed and carried on with the shower. The cold water poured over my shoulders, twisting and turning on the way down. It numbed patches of skin here and there, until my entire body was incapable of feeling. I stretched out my numb fingers, and grabbed the shampoo bottle. I lathered my fiery, red hair with soap, wishing sometimes it would tame the wild curls.

Finally the last soap bubble trickled down my leg and I stepped into a cramped, un-steamy bathroom. I reach out and grabbed my towel, draped it over my shoulders and wrapped my hair into a smaller towel. The water dripped all over, leaving a water trail behind me as I sauntered on into my little bedroom.

When I walk out of my bedroom I noticed a cute, lace dress laid out on my bed. I picked it up to see a note attached to it.

Were are moving at ten. Your butt better be out of bed and ready, or you'll regret it.

Love, mom :)

P.S. Your mission will be assigned when we are settled in. You better do it right.

The anger boiled inside of me. The soothing, coolness I felt from the shower had suddenly evaporated. We're moving again? What did she do to get in trouble with cops this time? The paper slowly crumpled under the pressure of my closing fist.

" Ugh! I hate her!" I growled angrily at nothing. My hand struck the lamp setting on my night stand. It dropped to the floor with a thump, shattering into a million pieces. I would love to do that to her face! For the next several minutes I went around fuming, letting off steam. In the end I did the lady like thing and slipped on the beautiful dress, my mother had set out for me.