Chapter 5

Key came in. "Taemin? Is that you?"

Taemin froze. He didn't want Key to see him like this.

"Are you okay?" Key asked.

"Y-yeah....I'm fine..." Taemin said.

"I know you're not, come on out."

Taemin slowly came out. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and he still had tears falling down his cheeks.

Key hugged him. "What's wrong?"

Taemin looked at his hands. "I-it's nothing..."

"It isn't nothing." Key said, wiping his eyes.

Taemin looked at him. "Do you remember the guy I have to help?"

Key nodded. Taemin explained what happened two years ago before he met Key and who Minho was.

"Oh...I see."

Taemin sniffled. "I don't know what to do. He hurt me so much....but....I still love him..."

"Do you want to get back together with him?"

"I-I don't know. I'm scared. Every time I see him, I want to jump into his arms and feel his warmth again but....what if he leaves again?" Taemin asked.

"You have to choose what you want."

"I don't know what I want." Taemin cried. "Sometimes I want him to be next to me and hold me....but then there's times where I don't want to even look at him, but I know I still love him..."

"It's okay." Key said. "He hurt you, you don't have to love him again, but forgive him. Do this for yourself."

Taemin looked at his hands. "How do I forgive him?"

"Let go of your anger."

Taemin nodded. "Okay..." He sniffled. "I should go talk to him..."

"Okay,"

Taemin slowly went back to the nurse's room, but Minho wasn't in the nurse's office.

"His mom picked him up." The nurse said.

Taemin frowned. "Oh...." He went back to class slowly. 'What if he hates me now?'

The rest of the day went by quickly. Key picked up his sister and went to Jonghyun's classroom.

Jonghyun smiled. "Hello, Key."

Key blushed. "Hi,"

Jonghyun pulled a chair next to him. "Come sit."

Key nodded and sat down.

"Hungry, oppa!" Hana pouted.

Jonghyun smiled. He went through his drawer and pulled out a granola bar. "Can she have these?"

Key smiled weakly. "Thank you." He opened one up and let her eat it.

Jonghyun gave Key one too. Key ate it quickly. He was so hungry since all he had today was Taemin's potato.

Jonghyun frowned. "Have you not eaten today?"

"I-I forgot my lunch at home."

"That's not good. How about I treat you and your sister to dinner? I'll call your uncle and ask if it's okay." Jonghyun said.

"You can't...he's working right now. He won't answer. We're fine..."

"No, I insist. I'll take you out if you think he'll be okay with it." Jonghyun said.

"Okay...he would be." Key said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay,"

Key smiled. "Thank you."