3

You have boarded the flight and are about to take off  "it's okay I'm right here nothing bad is gonna happen" Remington said as he noticed me tensing up 'okay I can do this' I thought to myself curling up as we started to take off.

However Remington had noticed my clear anxiety placing his hand and rubbing my knee throughout the flight calming your nerves.

"Willow we're here" Remington said softly as the plane landed you opened your eyes realizing you had them tightly shut you sighed in relief rushing to get your luggage.

You all went to meet the manager at the tour bus and the boys had given you the bunk at the back of the tour bus about twice the size of a regular bunk and you got yourself settled Emerson stayed back to help while Remington and Sebastian went out to get food and explore.

"So how did you learn about us?" Emerson asked breaking the silence "well I heard a bit of your music a few years ago and I've always really loved black veil brides when American Satan came out I heard Remington singing for it and I listened to more of your music falling in love with it and now here I am" I said smiling.

"Wow so you've been a fan for a while now huh?" He said helping me put up fairy lights "what other bands/musicians do you listen to?" He added to his previous statement, "well you guys and Black Veil Brides obviously, but I also like Falling In Reverse, Panic! At The Disco, Juliet Simms, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, ACDC, Kiss, Queen, Frank Sinatra, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots for sure, and a few others..." I said slightly blushing "wow really?! Looks like you have good taste" he said smiling "thanks" I said smiling back.

We continued to talk about music and other things instantly becoming great friends and we had finally finished my bunk as Remington and Sebastian came back, "wanna see?" I said smiling at them "sure" Sebastian said as we led them to the back of the bus.

(Pretend that's a bunk and those photos are band pics)

"Wow" Sebastian said Remington nodding in agreement, "well we're gonna get some sleep" Remington said yawning walking to his bunk Sebastian already at his "night boys" I said smiling "night Willow" they responded and Emerson went back to helping me unpack.