Please Read

Hello, all!

I am back! I was recently looking back at the comments you have left on my book "The Badass and the Puppy". I feel terrible that I left you all on the edge like I did. It has been a few years and my writing and greatly advanced. I hope that you all will give me the chance to prove it to you?

I will be going back and editing the ENTIRE book. I will be fixing any grammatical errors as well as how my paragraph structure is laid out.

If any of you would enjoy reading more of this novel as well as a sequel, please notify me. Just as well, if any of my kind readers would mind reading back through my book to leave me comments on parts that I need to leave in and parts that I need to clarify. I will be doing each of those things on my own but as I scrolled through my comments, many of you enjoyed the book the way it is. Therefore, I would hate to take out crucial enjoyable parts of the book.

I will also be focusing more on character development as well as... toning down the main character's personality flaw of coming across as being a "whore" or a "slut".

I hope you all will regain your faith in my writing skills and start to regain anxiousness as I take my time uploading fully edited chapters.

If any of you are with me, if any of this sounds promising to you, please leave me a comment or leave me a PM so that I know my time will no go wasted.

A few of the secondary characters name maybe or may not be changed. Don't fret! Changes to names may not occur, I am just warning you in case they do.

I am going to be unpublishing all of the chapters and will republish them as I finish editing them! :)

Thank you all!

I hope to hear from you soon,

Julianna