이십삼

"i stayed up until 3 am to get an email about this? ".

     minghao pushed his hair back in frustration as he frowned at the email shown on his computer.

     the email included two questions which were basically pointless, if you asked him.

     although one question was kind of peculiar, but minghao didn't pay much attention to it.

to : @xuminghao_o
from : @dawnlightinteriordesigns
subject : art studio
date : 180701

dear mr

the designer has a few questions he would like you to answer.

firstly, do you mind having a small garden at the porch on the second storey of the building?

secondly, there doesn't seem to be a rice cake shop anywhere near the studio. are you okay with that?

thank you for taking your time to read this email. your studio is ready to be reviewed later today. by answering the questions, you help us to better improve our designs for the future to come. we hope you have a great day!

yours truly
dawnlightinteriordesigns

     minghao let out a sigh. not wanting to waste anymore of his sleeping time, he hastily typed in a reply email.

firstly, not at all! a garden would be great to have :)

secondly, i'm totally fine with not having a rice cake shop nearby. thank you for your sudden concern.

      minghao breathed out as he sent the email. he shut down his laptop and rested his head on his arm. he closed his eyes and soon enough, he had drifted off to sleep.

---

     the chinese latter peeled open his eyes. his 10 am alarm clock was ringing endlessly. minghao groaned in annoyance as he lazily reached for his phone at the far end of the table and disabled the alarm.

     he rubbed his tired eyes, looking around before his gaze landed on the wall clock.

     with that, he sprang up from his seat and rushed to the bathroom to get ready to head to his new studio.

     he wasn't late, that was for sure. he had never been late for anything in his whole life. there wasn't a specific timing to see the studio either. he was just really excited; still a kid at heart.

     minghao slipped on a simple white tee and a pair of partially ripped jeans. he then put on a blazer for the cold weather outside. he fixed his hair before slipping on his shoes.

     he skipped out the door, then quickly locked it. he then took out his phone to check the address of the studio the interior designer had sent him.

     the location was a little further away from his previous studio but minghao didn't really mind.

     when minghao had finally reached the studio, his jaw dropped. the studio that was designed was simply perfect.

     he quickly entered the building, heart racing in excitement. as he looked around, he was still awestruck at how this design of the interior building just matched his preference.

     it was as if the designer knew him better than anyone else in the entire world.

     minghao then made his way up to the second floor, where his art class studio was. he opened the glass door and slowly spun around as he examined the room.