Chapter 3 - Dating

I'm sorryyyyyyyy! I know I should update more but i've been...procrastinating but also i've been working on other stories and talking to people so i was also kinda busy. But, you're all waiting for the next chapter so here you go! Enjoy!
—————————————————————
A week after the Ball...

Dipper Pines sat down on the couch and turned on his phone. He checked for texts from people, scrolling through the app. As he swiped, he started to think about Bill. He sighed dreamily at the thought of the blonde's perfect face. Dipper kept swiping until he found the one contact he was thinking about.

Bill.

Dipper grinned when he saw Bill's number appear on his screen, and decided to start a conversation with him.

/////: Texting time with Billdip! :\\\\\

Dipper: hi Bill!

Bill <3: Hey Pinetree!

Dipper: what's up?

Bill <3: Nothin much, u?

Dipper: just texting you ;^)

Bill <3: So uh...do u wanna go see a movie today? I can pick u up :3

Dipper: sure, that would be awesome =^_^=

Bill <3: ^-^ So I'll pick u up at 4:00?

Dipper: ok :3 i live on 3618 Oak Drive, by the way.

Bill <3: Ok, see u then! ♡

Dipper: bye! ♡

/////: Texting time over! :\\\\\

Dipper closed the app and looked at the time. 3:30 PM, the numbers seemed to screech. Shit, he's gonna be here soon!, he thought, scrambling off the couch and into the bathroom.

Dipper rushed to take off his clothes. He hopped in the shower and began to clean himself really quickly. Once he climbed out, he pulled a towel around his waist and hair.

Dipper toweled off after drying his feet and covered himself with the towel again. Then he ran into his room and pulled out a red and black flannel, a gray t-shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and some white socks. After getting dressed, he ran back into the bathroom and brushed his teeth while simultaneously trying to do the same to his mop of tangled brown hair.

He walked into Mabel and Pacifica's room, wanting to tell them where he was going so they wouldn't worry. Dipper pushed open the door and walked in on the two making out. He blushed.

"Uh, I'm going out to see a movie. I'll be back around 7 or 8." Dipper said.

Mabel and Pacifica pulled apart, startled at his sudden appearance.

"O-Ok! S-See you!" Mabel stuttered out, a tomato red blush still evident on her face.
Dipper giggled at his sister.

"Bye Mabes. Bye Pacifica." He said, waving as he walked out of the room. He ran downstairs and pulled on his shoes. Dipper grabbed his blue messenger bag off the hook beside the door, remembering to grab his phone off the couch and pick his keys up off the shelf. He opened the door and stepped outside into the almost-blinding sunlight as a golden Audi pulled up in front of the house. The window of the sedan rolled down, revealing a hot blonde in aviator sunglasses. Dipper locked the front door of the house, then ran up to the car.