Epilogue?

First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone who supported me for this story. Especially for someone who followed me in wattpad and instagram. This might be the last chapter in this story. I will try my best to write more story. Lastly, hope you enjoy the story :)

______________________________

10 minutes earlier*

Nobody's POV

"Alright, guys, no time for chitchat. We have to be ready to execute phase 3." Gretchen said loudly so the whole room could hear what she said.

"Everyone, bring all of these stuff to the backyard and boys, you shall help us. Make it quick!" Gretchen commanded.

"Yes, sir," Everyone said in unison.

"Uhh, Gretchen. Where do we put this thing?" Buford asked as he lifted cardboard with some confetti inside it.

"On your face, Buff," Gretchen said with a smile on her face.

"What?" Buford asked confusedly.

"THE BACKYARD! YOU DUMB!" Gretchen shouted loudly at Buford. She was the only people who dare to shout at Buford like that. Buford was speechless at the moment.

When everything was ready, Gretchen pulled out her phone to contact Isabella to tell her that they were all set up.

Back at current time*

Isabella's POV

"I'm here, Gretchen. What's up?" I answered.

"We're ready to execute phase 3, on your mark, chief," Gretchen said.

"Alright, Gretchen, be ready. We're on our way." I commanded,

"Roger that" Gretchen answered.

I hung up the phone and suddenly Phineas asked me.

"Umm, who are you talking to, Izzy?" he asked.

"Uhh, nobody. By the way, I gotta show you something. Let's go" I said and grabbed my secret boyfriend by hand. 

"Izzy, where are you taking me?" The triangle-headed boy asked.

"Somewhere," I answered briefly.

Finally, we arrived at my house. My mother wasn't home so I didn't mind if I take Phineas to my house. We walked through the living room and finally, the glass door headed to my backyard which covered by curtains at the moment.

"Open it, Phin," I said. Then he put his hand on the knob and twisted it.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone said in unison.

Phineas' POV

I was very surprised at the moment. I saw a big sign said "Happy 'notice her' day". I also heard some confetti shots. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. The first thing that I did was took a gaze to Isabella who's standing beside me at the moment.

"Phineas, I did this for you." She suddenly said. I couldn't help but hugged her as tight as I could. 

At the moment I felt very guilty at her for not noticed some of her hints that she dropped to me.  I could feel tears began to wash over my eyes. 

"Thanks, Izzy. You're the greatest friend that I have ever had." I said.

"Awww," Everyone said simultaneously.

Nobody's POV

"Alright, we're done here, Now where is that 'the end' sign?" Buford said.

"Hey, you the writer, yes you. I'm talking to you." He said again.

Wait, me? How could you talk to me?

"Of course I can. Now, where is that 'the end' sign?" He asked.

It's actually over there. (pointing at 'the end' sign)

 "Alright, I'll pick it up, put it in front of the camera, and we're done," He said.

No, wait. That's not the real epilogue. Now the real epilogue.

"Go ahead, then," Buford said.

______________________________

When the first day of school comes, Phineas and Isabella walked to their class hand in hand so everyone knows that they were in a relationship right now. During the middle school, they already brave enough to tell their parents that they were in a relationship. During the high school, they graduated together and entered the same college.

THE END

______________________________ 

Hi guys, the next chapter will be the QNA chapter. Leave a comment in this chapter and write whom you want to ask (You can ask the character too). The QNA chapter will be released if there were at least there are 3 questions. See you later, until next time.

Sincerely, Author 

My instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes