But Why?

Nobody's POV

"But why Izzy? I love you, and I'm sure that you love me too." Phineas said sadly.

"I know but, we are way too young for this relationship. My mom might be angry if she knows this. I'm sorry, Phineas." Isabella answered. Tears began to wash her eyes.

"Come on Izzy, please. If you say yes, I will be the happiest guy on this entire universe. I will scream as loud as I can. Please, Isabella, be my strawberry cupcake." He demanded.

"Convince me." She said.

"Fine," Phineas answered. He took his phone that he and his stepbrother built for Candace from his pocket. "Izzy, look over there!" He pointed above the tree. When Isabella turned her head, he suddenly opened the cloak application on his phone which made he became invisible.

"Phineas, where are you?" She asked

No answer.

"Phineas, Phin!" She said louder. Tears began to wash her eyes.

Phineas' POV

I ran to the front yard of our house to pick up some flowers that my mom planted. I picked up some random pink flowers for her. I don't know what that was. My mom might have been pissed if she knew this.

Then I ran back to our backyard to make sure that Isabella was okay. I saw her covered her eyes with her hands. I thought she was crying. Then I got behind her and turned off my phone which made me reappeared right behind her.

Nobody's POV

Phineas suddenly hugged her from behind. She couldn't help but smiled as wide as she could as Phineas showed her what he had brought for her. He handed her some dahlias that he picked from his front yard.

"Oh, Phineas. Dahlia is my favorite. Thank you." She said as she hugged Phineas tightly.

"Anything for you, Izzy." He said with a wide grin on his face.

"So, Izzy. Umm, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hesitantly.

"As long as you can keep this secret for a while, yes I will." She said with a cute smile on her face.

______________________________

Ferb's POV

I was surprised at the moment. I don't know where they taking me. After about 2 minutes of being carried, suddenly the people who carried me threw me to the ground. When someone pulled the big sac that covered my body, they tied my hands and legs immediately. I began to look around. I was inside a small wooden building with a computer in the corner. I saw Buford, Baljeet, and Irving were tied as well. Adyson, Milly, Katie, Holly, Ginger, and Grethen were also there. Then I realized that I was kidnapped by the fireside girls. I made a mental note for myself. 'This what you got when you mess with fireside girls. Especially the chief... and her boyfriend.'

I suddenly heard a very loud "Yes" from here. I thought it came from across the street. It sounded like Phineas. I was kinda freaked out so I decided to use my fingers for my incredible untying skill to release the knot on my hands and my legs. Then I quickly ran from that small wooden building. I realized that I was at Isabella's front yard. I ran across the street and didn't mind to look behind. I took a peek to my backyard and saw Isabella and Phineas were making out. They didn't realize that they were being watched. Suddenly I heard someone cleared her throat. I decided to look behind. I thought it was Candace but I was wrong. It was Adyson. This time she was holding a thick stick like she wanted to hit someone with it. 

'Well, guess I'm in trouble.' I thought to myself.

______________________________

Hi guys, chapter 5 is up. I know right, Adyson looked sadistic.  I hope you enjoyed it. I will work for the next chapter soon. Feel free to leave a comment. What will happen to Ferb? What will Adyson do to Ferb? Find out in the next chapter.

Sincerely, Author

My Instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes