Chapter 11-Brittany

Sexual content

After I slammed the car door, I started walking away through the rain. My clothes were drenched before I even got ten feet away. I looked back to see the tail-lights of Alex's car fading in the darkness. A few flashes of lightening scared me because they seemed so close.

I can't believe he just dropped me off, ten miles from town. Was I supposed to walk all the way back? I pulled my phone out, but slipped it back in my pocket because I didn't want it to get water damage.

I hated Alex, I really did. But I loved him, too. So much it hurt. I secretly liked the fights we had because I always wanted to hear him say I love you, but he never has yet. I wonder if he loves me as much as I love him.

I was walking along the road when I heard a car approach behind me. I hoped it wasn't some creepy perv out looking for hitchhikers, but it wasn't. It was only Alex.

"Get in the car, Brittany!" He shouted over the rain, making me stop. I didn't reply. I could hear him get out of the car and curse.

I turned around. "Why? So you can call me a whore again?"

"Get in the car, Kate." He repeated, walking closer.

"No!" I replied, wiping the water off my face. He looked at the sky, and then back at me.

"Get in the car, dammit!" He shouted, walking towards me fastly. He grabbed my by the shoulders roughly, planting his lips on mine. I tried to push him away, but it just made his grip get tighter. I finally gave up and kissed him back, passionately.

My hands wound through his wet hair, pulling it as his hands searched my body.

"I hate you so much." I said, breathing heavily. He looked at me.

"I know, chica, I know." He said, making me feel bad. But after we kissed in the pouring rain some more, I didn't feel so bad. We finally stopped, getting in the car and driving the rest of the way to the empty camp site, which was great for us. Alex kept his hand on my thigh the whole drive there.

He parked the car and looked around. "I don't think putting this tent up in the lightening is safe." He said, looking at me.

"It's got rubber covering the metal." I assured him. He looked outside again, and then brought my lips to his.

"I'll put it up. You wait here." He said, getting out of the car and running to the back to get the tent. It took him about fifteen minutes to put it up. He ran back to the car and opened the door. "Ready?" He asked.

I got out, running with him through the rain to the tent, carrying our bags. I was glad I packed the three person tent, because it gave us just enough room to put the bags on one side and the heavy fleece blankets I brought on the other. It was actually pretty cozy.

Alex arranged the blankets and pillows as a bed while I brought out the food I brought: chips, beef jerkey, canned fruit, sandwiches and water. He saw what I had brought.