18.

Kailiah Jackson

Me, Trin and Lexi decided to hang out today. I really needed some one on one time with my besties.

"So Lex did you find a place?" I asked Alexis. She groaned "Ugh no. Not yet I'm so annoyed. I don't wanna live at that house anymore." She rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm I get it, that's exactly why I took my happy ass out my house with my two brothers soon as I had the chance." Trin said.

I nodded my head. "True. But congrats on you and D moving in. I'm soo happy for y'all." I said in a smile.

Trinity looked confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked confusedly. "Awee you guys are moving in together. Goals." Lexi said in Awee.

"Wait no." Trin turned to Lexi. "Well maybe. I don't even know what Kailiah is talking about. D never told me a yes. Did he tell you?" She asked me.

"Ohhh. I assumed he told you already I mean we talked about it like last night and he said he was to tell you. Oops. I don't know if I was supposed to say anything. My bad. Ugh surprise." I replied.

Lexi started laughing "Da'rions going to kill you." She slightly snickered under her breath.

"Oops" I said to myself. "Anyways. We'll talk about that later." Trin rolled her eyes and turned to Lexi.

"Any new guys you talking to?" She asked her in a smile. Alexis smiled "Not yet but I saw this cute guy the other day and we talked and he asked if we could go in date. I haven't given him an answer." Lexi replied.

"What. You have to say no" I yelled. They both snapped there heads at me. "Calm down Kai" Trin said.

"Foreal." Alexis chuckled. "And why do I have to say no?" She asked.

"Because" I was about to spill the beans. "You just have to" I stopped myself.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you know something I don't?" She asked. I shook my head fast "No" I said quickly. They both looked at eachother and then looked back at me.

The door flew opened "Wassup yall" D greeted us girls and we all looked at eachother.

"Hi brother" I peeked over the couch and said excitedly. Trinity stood up "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

My eyes got wide. D chuckled in surprise "Tell you what?" He said backing up away from her.

"Moving in. Kai just told me." Trin turned and pointed at me. Damn why the hell would she just throw me under the bus like that.

He shook his head "Of course she did. Kailiah talks a little too much" he stared at me and I sunk in the couch. "I wanted it to be a surprise but now you know." He kissed her cheek and cheesed and they disappeared upstairs.

"Taevion" I jumped over the couch when he walked into the door. He laughed "Wassup."

"Wassup Lexi" he turned to Lexi. She smiled "Hey Taevi" She said innocently.

I pulled Taevion arm. "Let's talk" I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Stop dragging me like that." He pulled his arm from my grip when we got into the kitchen.

"When are you going to do it" I asked loudly. His eyes got wide and looked back into the living room. "Yo chill. Why the hell you so loud." He shook his head.

I whispered "I don't think I can keep this a secret much longer." He shook his head. "Light weight." He smacked his lips.

"You kept a secret from Trin for how long. Weeks maybe a month?" He asked.