15.

Kailiah Jackson

Even though I had made my official announcement to move out, I still needed to take Kai to school. I planned on trading days with the boys for Kai. This situation was weird it was three siblings sharing the custody of their younger sibling.

I opened the door and called for Kailiah to come so I could take her to school. "Liyah lets go" I yelled.

"Coming" She yelled from the kitchen. "What you doing here?" Taevion asked while shuffling down the stairs.

"What do you mean. I'm here to get Liyah" I said in a duh tone.

"Why you ain't say you was coming. You can't just popping up when you want." He said irritable.

I waved him and rolled my eyes. "Kaliyah let's go." I yelled again. "You think I'm playing. You don't live here no more. Don't pop up like you crazy." He said seriously.

"I'm your sister it's not that big of a deal." I replied. "No sister of mines sue me." He chuckled in disbelief.

"What that mean?" I asked crossing my arms. "Whatever you want it to mean." He walked past me.

"Whatever Taevion." I scuffed. Finally Kaliyah came out with her backpack and lunch.

"Finally little girl" I grabbed her hand. She smiled and skipped out the door.

We got into the car and started driving to her school. "Where was Da'rion. Was he there this morning?" I asked.

She nodded her head "He was there, he said that he didn't wanna come out into the living room"

"Did he know I was there?" I asked her. "Yea he said he didn't wanna talk."

I nodded my head and got kind of sad. Da'rion was always the one to go soft on me even when he was mad at me. I knew he was very upset if he didn't even wanna talk to me.

"Are you guys okay?" She said sadly. I looked through the review. "What? No were fine. He probably knew we were in a hurry and didn't wanna take up time" I lied.

"Am I still going to live at your house?" She asked with a smile. I smiled "Yea baby. But Taevi and D want you to live with too. So you'll transfer from both of us"

"So I have to chose?" She asked. "Well no." I paused. "Well yes. One day. Maybe. If you did have to chose who would you chose?" I asked curiously.

She thought "I don't know. I don't want you guys to fight over me." She said sadly.

"Were not. We're just figuring out. We'll be fine. I promise." I smiled.

"Okay" She smiled. After awhile we arrived to her school and I got out. "Have a good day boo boo" I kissed her lips.

"You too. Are you picking me up?" She asked. I nodded my head "Yea. Imma pick you up"

She nodded her head "Love you" she waved as she walked away. "Love you too pumpkin" I waved back.

I didn't have class today and I decided to go see D'Andre. I liked hanging out with him, he was bliss memory of the past.

I was really hoping that Keshaun wasn't at their dorm. I didn't want to deal with him and his bullshit.

I knocked on the door and Summer answered the door. "Oh look at this ain't this just adorable" I chuckled in disbelief.

"Kailiah what are you doing?" Keshaun asked. "What the hell are you doing? You and her are back together?" I asked.