Chapter 2: You Didn't Hear?

A/N: Another chapter! Whoop whoop! Okay, so I'm going on a trip to visit my boyfriend for a week and I won't be back until late next Friday night which means there probably won't be a chapter up next week since it's a split. But I promise it will be up ASAP! Oh! Also this one was written by Chrystal (my co-writer also known as polaroidxirwin on tumblr)! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

Chapter 2: You Didn't Hear?

I finished unpacking everything and my room was really coming together. All that was truly missing was my body length mirror and the headboard to my bed, which my dad had to go back and get from the old house.

This place was already feeling like home. I sat on the little bench that was next to my window and looked down, I had a perfect view of the drive way and a small sighting of a park that wasn't too far from the house.

"Hey sweetie, want one?" Mom asked me while holding a tray of store bought cookies. I smiled at her, scooting over so she could sit with me on the bench.

"You like it, honey? The house, the neighborhood?" She asked.

"Yes. It's already feeling like a home, I don't know how, or why, but I feel like this is the house we've been looking for."

My mom smiled and gave my forehead a kiss before walking out and in the direction of the other rooms. I looked out my window again and sighed contently. I saw a boy walking on the sidewalk, a tall boy who was super skinny and lanky. I didn't pay much attention to him, but he was definitely attractive. I turned away from the window and walked to my bed before laying down on it, my legs dangling off the side. I looked up at the flower stickers that were on the ceiling, seeing as though they were in the shape of something. I looked more closely, it looked like a letter almost. I stood underneath the stickers and looked up, seeing as though they were placed to look like a lower cased m.

I scrunched my face up in confusing, wondering who m was or could be.

"When the wifi comes up next week, I'll search up if anybody died here with a name that starts with an m." I told myself.

**

By the next morning my headboard and mirror were put into my room and it looked good as new. I'm quite happy we moved away, it's kind of like a new beginning for our family, it's something that I feel like was very needed.

"Hey, sis? Got a minute?" Kaiden asked as he stood at the door. I nodded and patted the bed. Kaiden may be my older brother by ten minutes and I know brothers and sisters don't usually get along, and believe me Kaiden and I hated each other. Before the whole Ally situation, Kaiden was my worst enemy, but ever since then, we've kind of gotten along and it's something that we still talk about at times.

"I'm scared to be in this house.. Gives me bad vibes." He confessed.

"Really? I'm happy we moved here!"

"I'm not saying I'm not happy, it's just scary. You remember what happened when we last moved somewhere, it's just.. I don't want that to happen again."

"Kaiden, we're not even sure what the hell happened twelve years ago. You couldn't even see Ally." I told him.

"Yeah, I know, but you could. I'm scared you'll see someone here and then all I hear is demon yelling and the house is shaking."

"Demon yelling? You didn't hear what she said?" I questioned him, my heart pounding.

"No.. it was all just noise, like static noise filled with a screech." He told me, his tone changing as he saw my desperation.

Kaiden never heard Ally yelling. I was the only one.

"You're scaring me, Angie. What's on your mind." Kaiden said with worry. I shook my head mumbling a small 'nothing' but I knew it was far more than nothing.

"Okay, well we oughta go to sleep. First day to a new school, new faces." He said, standing up and walking to the door.

"Night." I said distantly. I laid down on my bed and pulled the sheets closer to me.

I couldn't help but feel now suddenly very weird and disturbed. Why was I the only one who saw Ally?