TWENTY SIX

North's P

North's P.O.V 

After suddenly seeing those horrific images pass through my head, my vision finally cleared, allowing me to see the plain hospital room I was in before. And I'm not a professional or anything but I'm sure being in the hospital twice in the last four days is not a good sign.

I focused my attention back on the room and saw Miah yelling at Connor again, oh joy. I swear they act like an old married couple, but I know they're not mates, Connor's is gone and I don't know about Miah. And I don't think you can have two soul mates.

Like I said before, I'd die without Constance no question.

I saw both their eye colors change from Miah's normal brown and Connor's normal grey to gold, like mine. I had been told that only Lycan's keep the gold eye color, showing who they are, maybe that's why people who haven't even seen me, know I'm important.

I guess the color change meant their wolves were out and ready to kill each other. I rolled my eyes, used to amount of violence I see here. "Grab Miah and let's go," my wolf said with an annoyed tone. I agreed with him and hopped off the table and went over and used my strength to grab Miah by the back of her hoodie and drag her out.

"North what the hell are you doing??!!" she yelled as I dragged her out. I shut the door to the hospital room behind me and placed her in front of me. "I had it handled!" she yelled, her voice echoing through the white hall.

I rolled my eyes and said, "No you didn't, you need to stop biting at Connor's throat or-" then she cut me off, "Oh, so now you're defending him, the man who almost got you killed by a witch!!" she screamed, somehow her voice getting louder.

"No I'm not, I stating a fact, stop it, Miah, I know you want to protect me, but that's not your job, I'm not your kid and you're not my mother" I snapped, tired of this. She looked hurt by my words but she needed to hear this.

"I can't believe this-" she mumbled out with a frustrated smile on her face, "No, I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings Miah, but when this war breaks out and there's blood in the water, we can't be fighting our own kind". I explained in a strong tone. She looked at me in defeat, "Let me guess, you want me to go apologies to that asshole?".

She spoke with a laugh, leaning against the wall, "No, if anything he should, just try and tolerate him, please for me?" I begged. She looked up at the ceiling, biting her cheek, thinking over my words. She sighed then said looking back at me, "Fine, but if my fist accidentally meets his face, you'll know who to blame".

I smiled and shook my head as she pushed herself off the wall and walked back into the door where Connor and Klaus were waiting. She smiled oddly at Connor as she passed him, then she went to stand by me as I went over to Klaus. "So what exactly happened when I saw those flashes?" I asked him.

He sighed and said, "With the injection of a small amount of wolves span, might have triggered a flashback of some sort" he explained. So what I saw wasn't a dream, maybe it was when I was bit, there was sure a lot of blood and teeth to show that might. Then Connor suddenly got interested and walked over, "So he can remember?" I wanted to slap him for bringing up the stupid memory thing again.

I know Connor lost his mate but he's still a complete asshole that I'm losing respect for fast. "Yes, theoretically-" Connor didn't give him a chance to finish, "What the hell are we waiting for," he said grabbing the syringe full of wolves span and aiming for my neck which I gratefully caught his wrist.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!??" I asked holding the syringe inches away from my neck, "Too much could kill him you, idiot!" Klaus said taking the syringe out of his hands and setting it down. I noticed that Miah and Klaus are the only ones that talk to him this way.

Them both being a simple Warrior and doctor should never talk to their Alpha like that, maybe they are just closer to him? I'll never know. "If we have a chance to uncover his memories then we should take it!" Connor reasoned throwing his hands up like a mad man.

"Did you not just hear what I said?" Klaus said annoyed, folding his arms over his chest. I was impressed with Miah that she managed to stay silent this whole time, guess she's really taking this seriously. I'm impressed. I stared down at Connor, this guy was seriously losing it.

I felt a warm hand land on my shoulder and Klaus said, "You should go find Constance, we'll talk with him", I nodded, not in the mood to argue with him. I walked past Connor, not giving a glance, something was seriously wrong with him, completely different from the person I first met when I got here.

I roamed the huge packhouse, searching everywhere for my mate, but she was nowhere. Then I remember something Kota said, she brings him cookies, maybe she's outside. I took a breath of air, trying to compose myself, I just didn't like the thought of her being gone,

I walked out to the training yard and saw Dax standing by a woman with silky raven hair, she had her arms wrap around Kota while she watched her husband scolded a boy around the age of fifteen or fourteen, the boy had what I can assume was his mother's dark hair. I think that's Wyatt, Dax's son with the pole.

I walked up and said, "Dax?" he turned and looked at me shocked, "North? I thought you-" he spoke, eyes centering on my neck where there was no burn, he stared in shock. "Not now, Have you seen Constance?" I asked, panicked. He shook his head, "No, she left about five minutes ago".

I nodded then said, stepping forward, "Where?", before he could answer, a man ran towards me holding something in his hands. "North!" he panted, I turned and looked at him confused, couldn't he see I was trying to find my Conny??!!

"Smooth trick, avoiding compulsion, well I assumed the brat meant something

to you, so I took her, hope you don't mind.

She's quite the pretty one, I can understand why you've

chosen her. Well, I can only think that you might want her back

well I guess you'll have to fight me for her.

So I welcome you to try. When you lose I'll gladly burry you

in the gardens with all the other wolves I've killed and kept the

girl all to myself.

Look forward to meeting you, North the werewolf :)

- Gideon The Vampire King

Son of a bitch took my mate!!!