Chapter 4- Stuck between a hard place and a rock

hey guys im soooooo sorry i havent  been on in a while you know with school and stuff but heres a short chapter that ive done inbetween homework :P I'll try to update this weekend.

Share with ya friends :)

Chapter 4

Am I going mad? I must be. But I’m not sure.

I look around my bedroom, the walls are a soft white and my furniture follows the same colour pallet of light blues, greens and whites. I’m not planning on staying here long so I’ve just got the must need furniture such as a cupboard, desk and bed.

I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling; I had that weird feeling in my stomach for three whole days and no medication has helped. And I don’t want to look at what happened three days ago before I got the feeling because I’m worried that what I feel is horrible.

But so far it’s the only explanation. I have a crush on... on Valentine! Oh my god! What’s wrong with me? I have despised him from the when I met him and now I have a crush on him! I came here to get a break from guys and now I like one!

I hear a knock on the door and I sit up “Come in” I yell to whoever is behind the door.

When it slowly opens and I see Luke standing there with both a look of confusion and cheekiness. I shot a questioning look at him.

He grins up at me and says “I know something” oh god he sounds like a stupid child. I roll my eyes and lie back down. “Someone likes you” he drags out the you in a teasing way. This has gotten my attention and I sit back up but try to look bored about the topic.

“And?” I ask him and really try not to put the girlish giggle in.

“Do you wanna know who he is??” He really wants to tell me and of course it’s killing me not knowing.

“Okay you’re sounding like a little girl that knows something her friend doesn’t. Know shut the act and tell me” I groan

“His name starts with a V” maybe its Victor not Valentine “And ends in a E” Oh great “Do you know who it is yet?” I just look at him, he sighs because I’m not playing along “It’s Valentine, I mean you hate him and he likes you, talk about awkward!” He is a little girl!

“So?” I ask him looking up at the roof.

“So” he repeats “he asked me to ask you if you wanna go out with him” I try to hide my grin and continue with the cool I don’t really care act.

“Well tell him to man up and ask me himself” I look up at Luke and see his texting someone “who you texting?” I ask

“Valentine, I’m telling him that you told me to tell him not man up and ask you himself”

“Really?” I ask

“Yep” Oh great “so expect to be asked out tomorrow” he winks at me and turns and leaves.

“Oh I will” I grumble.

-Told ya its short :|-