Not Reality

Danny sat in the bleachers of Casper High, right next to his girlfriend Sam. They had made their relationship official a week beforehand, right after Danny had saved the world.

"So, ready for another day?" Sam asked Danny, knowing plenty of reporters were after them.

"Well, we actually have school today. I'm scared to see how Dash is going to react," he replied, knowing Dash was a big fan of Phantom, not really Fenton.

"Hey. Whatever happens, you can now use your powers to help and not hold back. You do have some perks now that the world knows," Sam reassured Danny. He laughed, before kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

"You're right. Ready to see where today takes us?"

"You bet!"

****

The new couple walked into school, Danny almost chewing through his shirt.

"You alright dude?" His best friend Tucker asked.

"Yeah. Just nervous," Danny replied, letting his shirt fall out of his mouth. Suddenly, a puff of cold air left his mouth. He got into a fighting stance.

"Vlad?" Danny shouted in shock, "I thought my dad left you in space to rot!"

"Oh but Daniel, he did. Do I look alive to you?" Vlad asked, not even trying to hide his anger.

"Never truly did," Danny shot back, before turning into Danny Phantom. All the kids around in the school cheered. Danny had honestly forgotten they were there. He was about to hit Vlad, before everything went dark.

****

"Where am I?" Danny Fenton asked.

"He's awake! He's awake!" Someone shouted from beside him. Danny finally took some time to look around. He was in a hospital bed, surrounded by his family.

"Oh, baby, I was so worried!" His mother stated, fiercely hugging him, "you were in a coma for a year!"

****
Alright, hello! This is just a short one that I wrote for a small contest me and my friend did today, but I thought I'd put it in here. Basically, what I'm trying to say is this wasn't really planned and it's not truly my best. Oh well. (Also, my friend gave me a 7.95/10 on it, and I won!)

Sasha, OUT!

Date published- July 4th, 2018