Chapter 20 - BFF'S Day Out (p-2)

Zayn.

These past few days were truly hard for me. Forgetting all those thoughts were never easy for me. That day has just added in my scares. The scares i wanna hide from everyone. Everyday passing i wake up with a hope that this day would be lot better. And as far it is proven to be right. Harry is always by my side supporting me never living me alone. I really appreciate his efforts. I can see in those emerald orbs of his how much affection and care he has for me. I don't know how i got this lucky to have him in my life. Every passing day i have thought about my life obviously it's not going bad but i get scared it might at some point and that bugs me the most.

As if Harry seems to sense my scaring thought he suggested that we would spend our day with our besties and of course i agreed i would get a whole day with my Boobear. I'm not complaining about it not even a bit. I might tell him what is bugging me. This past few days it might help me to relax. I know i can trust Harry and i will tell him about it but some other day not now. I promised my self that.

"Hey lou. Where are you I'm waiting inside the park just take the left from the entrance"

"There babe. Just on the entrance. Will be there in a minute" and with that i ended the call. He might be here in a minute.

"Z..love come give boobear a hug" i snapped my head in the direction of his motherly voice.

I quickly ran into his arms that were wide open for me to hug him. God this feels so good. I snuggled into him more and he kissed the top of my head. We been always like this him pampering me like baby and i being the spoiled brat. I love him he is like big brother to me. Always have, always will.

"What happened Zaynie you look tensed and don't you dare lie to me. I can tell you it would not be so good if you even tried to. Believe me" he gave me those stern look i knew i don't have any ways out of it. We started walking and i sighed one last time

"I can get pregnant boobear". I looked for his reaction but he was staring at me with shocked eyes. Like he was being under the spell. He shook his head and smiled his toothy smile i have always admired.

"Oh god Z. This is so good its miracle you are those rare one. I mean its just great you got that ability. And please Zayn i know what have you been thinking about it. Don't thinking about yourself like that. Think of it like its a gift that god has given you this. Your are not less than other you are more than other. You have got this beautiful ability don't think negatively Z. You are lucky to see you own blood, flesh with someone you love. So don't worry everything is good and I'm so happy for you". I was so happy after hearing this. I wanted his support and here he is giving me what i wanted that's all matters. And now only Haary need to know this. I will get there but i need time.

"I'm scared lou with all this thing happening to me. Im scared. I can't imagine carrying the child of that jerk. He used protection when he raped me but this time when he came he said he won't be holding back himself no more. I know what he meant by that lou I'm so scared. And as for Haz he is been so supportive. He always encourages me always help me i don't wanna leave him Lou. I know im scared going in relationship or anything but we didn't know what we are. We just keep going it's all unknow we didn't name our relation. And i think it's good i don't want anything just yet. I still get those nightmares and all. Im so screwed up."

"Babe. You are not screwed up and its not your fault you get those nightmares it all that douchebag who did this to you. And trust me Z haz likes you i can see it in his eyes. He was reckless when you were missing i never knew he would care. He didn't even had proper sleep or food that time. I know he would be always there for you Z. Don't let him go he is a gem. He trusts you". And there i was all happy happy just by lou's words. It gave me those feelings i loved.

"What about you boobear. What's going on?" I knitted my eyebrows together and he knew what exactly i was talking about.

Louis..

Oh no this is not good. I know what is that look very well. You got to be kidding me i can't be in trouble he would stop talking to me if i didn't said him what he wanted. Fuck i was going to lie guess what no more lies.

"Ah-h-- wh- what about me?" And there he goes.

"Alright I'm out of here don't talk to me like ever" he started to get up with a scowl on his face. I frowned.

"Ok..ok don't go I'm telling you everything please don't go" i pleaded with a puppy dog eyes that he can't resist. Oh yeah gotcha.

He sighed and sat across from me. Waiting impatiently.

"Ok. Niall asked me out and i said yes".he was quite i thought i did something wrong but suddenly he busted up

"FUCK BOOBEAR YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT ALL THIS. THIS IS HOW YOU BE A FRIEND. I THOUGHT YOU WON'T BE LIKE THOSE BUT GUESS WHAT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT. I HATE YOU BITCH. BUT IM HAPPY FOR YOU. IM SO HAPPY BOOBEAR".i was taken a back from his sudden outburst but can't fight the smile that made its way on my lips. He is so happy i can see it in his eyes he truly is. And now I'm relieved. Fuck i was totally scared for his reaction.

"He loves me Z. I know he loves me. I mean its too early to say that but i can feel it and i feel the same way. I can't fight my feelings for him no more Z. I'm fallen head over heels for him. It's just i never thought i could do it again but i guess it was wrong i trust him Z. I feel happy with him. Sometimes it scares me how fast we are moving but the look in his eyes always calms me and reassure me that he will be there for me forever. I'm so happy Z finally after everything I'm happy again".

"I'm so happy for you too lou." He smiled all hearty smile that i didn't saw this past few months but again its back.

Our evening spend with the boys roaming around and later we had food in a fancy restaurant. It was all cosy and homy i like the vibe of it. It was so nice all laughing, conversing, bickering. And i couldn't ask for more i already have my favourites all with me right here happily spending times thats all i asked for. Hope this never get disturbed the peace stay always. I just hope.

------------------------------------------------

Double update i really want to end this book as soon as possible bcz i am thinking of another but no fanfiction just a normal romance let's see..well enjoy i would rlly try to update as soon as possible.😛😝