Chapter 35

Alpha Riley
Once I knew the whereabouts of my little Luna I linked all my warriors and made them cage her in. When I shifted I let out a little shake of the fur and headed out to the training grounds. When I got there I saw her looking in all directions until her eyes landed on me. I heard her let out a little whine as I stalked closer to her. She backed away but was stopped by Ethan I told him to bring her to me. He nodded and started to nudge her forward. She fought for a little while until Ethan growled and she stopped and just made her way over in defeat. When she was right in front of me I stared at her then laid down. She looked confused "get on my back" I linked to her. She slowly got on my back and instinctively tangled her fingers through my fur. I linked my pack that we will be gone for a little while. With that I felt her rest her head on me then her steady breathing. I then took off running into the woods on one of the many paths. Twenty minutes later we arrived at my childhood sanctuary.

I was thinking for a little while on how my life has changed until I felt movement on my back

I was thinking for a little while on how my life has changed until I felt movement on my back. I instantly laid down so it would be easier for her to get off. I watched her eyes widen as she looked around. Without thinking she made her way towards the water. I growled when she got to close to the edge. Like hell was I going to let her go in there she's got no dry clothes. Her head shot towards me and she let out a little whine but did as she was told. I could see the wheels turning in her head on what her next move was going to be. All of a sudden I heard a splash I let out a loud snarl when she emerged from the water. She looked horrified when I stalked over to the water. "GET OUT OF THE WATER" I ordered she scrambled her way out and stood there not moving a muscle. Tears prickled her eyes as I made my way over to her. I laid back down and she climbed back on. I could smell her fear as we slowly made our way back. She let out a few whimpers and tried to apologize but I only answered with growls. We were a few feet from the opening to the forest when I mind linked Ethan "hey Ethan can you bring me some shorts please."Within minutes Ethan was making his way towards us he saw how afraid Aria was but didn't say anything. Once Aria was off of my back I went behind a tree and shifted back. When I emerged I grabbed onto Aria's arm and dragged her into the house. " Go get changed" I ordered she nodded and ran to her room. "I'm going to my office tell Aria to go to the library and study the books about Luna's and she can wait for my mom there." Ethan nodded and then I was off to my office.

Aria
I was so shook up after Riley yelled at me that I ran into my room and stripped of my clothes. And rummaged through my closet. I ended up with a pair of ripped jeans and a shirt with a Koloa on it don't judge. When I finally made it down stairs I looked both ways before I made a dash outside. I didn't want to get in trouble again so I just stood there and watched all my friends train and even more little pups that were put in the training program. I envied them so bad I continued to watch them until their training session was over. When they were all walking back to the house I saw Sam and Corbin talking. I was about to go and talk to them when I was picked up and brought back to the house. A few grumbles slipped out of my mouth as we made it back into the house. Beta Ethan didn't let me go until we were in the library. He's sat me down in front of a big pile of books and a notebook. "Your alpha has ordered you to read and take notes because you will be tested." He said and with that he walked out. I was left alone to read and write for about an hour. When the hour was up I heard the door open and mrs Madison came in she sat with me for another hour just talking with me even telling a few stories about when Riley was a baby. We laughed until both of us were interrupted by beta Ethan. Alpha Riley would like to see both of you in his office right away. I immediately packed my stuff up and we headed towards his office.