Chapter 2

Aria
The suns early rays woke me up from my deep slumber. I yawned as I got up and took a big stretch. As I was getting ready to leave I picked up a strong scent coming my way the smell was a distinct smell meaning it was a high rank wolf. My eyes widen knowing that he must be from a pack. I tried to be as quiet but quick as possible. I was almost in the clear when I walked right into the wolf. The wolf started growling at me trying to make me submit. I started laughing at him and pet his head "sorry but that's not gonna work with me." I casually said and started to walk past him. He growled even lower I stopped midstep and spun around. "Your an alpha aren't you" I asked he just gave me a quick nod I just shrugged it off and kept moving. "You not really a smart one since I've been in your territory for over three days and all I saw were three rogues. But no patrol wolves pathetic." I pout trying to make him mad. All of a sudden he started to shift back I tapped my foot on the ground in annoyance. By the time he had a pair of shorts on I was on the verge of boredom. He spun me around "what are you doing on my land" he growled. I looked at his hand that was on my shoulder and slapped it off. "If you don't mind please don't touch me again" I demanded. Walking away I heard him following me so I picked up my pace. It took all my will to not shift and show him my eyes. But the minute he touched my shoulder and pulled me back I snapped. "I told you not to touch me"I yelled at him. He growled and started to drag me by the arm. I clawed and kicked at him but it was no use. I just let him lead me to wherever he was taking me. My ears picked up a clash of noises which made me lift my head. My eyes widened when I saw wolves training there butts off. I gulped in fear as I saw how they faught each other. The beta I assume was making his way over he stopped right in front of us. He looked down at me and gave me a weak smile before looking back up at the alpha. "Alpha Riley nice to see your back from your daily patrol" he said in annoyance. I stiffened after hearing who the alpha was. "Ethan take her to the dungeon" he ordered before letting me go. Before I had a chance to escape Ethan picked me up and headed towards the dungeon. "Please let me go I didn't mean to do anything I promise I won't hurt anyone I already hurt enough people." I pleaded with what I said he stopped suddenly he put me down. "You hurt people" he asked "yea if someone got in my way I had to I'm on a mission and no one is stopping me." He folded his arms I looked up at him "I'm sorry for doing this" and then I kicked him where the sun won't shine. He doubled over and I ran towards the house while following the alpha's scent. The scent led me to a big staircase I bolted up the stairs and in to a big room.  Three people were in there including the alpha I launched myself at him letting my claws come out. I clawed at him until the shock wore off and he started to react. He pined me to the table. I glared at him barring my teeth at him "YOU KILKED MY MOMMY AND DADDY" I roared in his face. And just like that he dropped me into someone's arms "take her to the dungeons and make sure you actually get there." Those were the last words before I blacked out.

Picture of alpha Riley

Picture above is the pack house