Ch4-Videos

Chapter 4:

“Here,let’s go back to my room” he suggested after and hour or two in Louis’.

“Uhm sure”

He grabbed my hand interlocking his fingers with mine and led me into the room shutting the door behind him.

“In all honesty I really don’t want this” he said throwing his drink down the sink.

“Why?!” 

“Well,for many reasons actually.” he explained.

He sad on his bed motioning for me to sit next to him. He pulled me onto his lap and rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my hands on his and began to talk.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah..Go ahead”

“Who’s Caroline?” I asked bluntly.

“Who?” he asked.

“Caroline?” I said laughing at how serious he had gotten. 

“Oh she’s..she’s my ex girlfriend..” he said quietly.

“Alright,well this is awkward” I muttered feeling as though there was nothing else that I could say.

“Gianna,I’m sorry..But you don’t need to worry about her. It’s all about you,and only you. I promise” he said kissing my shoulder blade.

I nodded and looked around his room, my eyes set on the laptop sat on the floor.

“Hey,let’s go on Omegle” I said pointing to the laptop and laughing slightly.

“What is that?” he asked grabbing the laptop and hanging it to me. 

“Omegle is this website where you  talk to random people." I explained to him.

'I'm not sure that's safe Gianna" he tried to convince me.

"Pleasee!" I begged.

"Five minutes" he demanded.

I clapped and logged onto the website. I typed in 'One Direction' under the topics and clicked video.

Harry moved close to me and rested his hand on my knee looking at the screen. There sat a girl looking at us with wide eyes.

 "Are you..Are you Harry Styles?" she squealed.

"How ya doin' babe?" Harry asked.

The girl started crying. Talk about dedicated fans. It must feel nice to have everyone drooling over you. It must be amazing to have everyone love you,it must be amazing to always be noticed,just to have people that actually care about you and everything that you do. 

"Oh my god.I'm good how are you? Is that your girlfriend?!" she asked excitedly. 

His hand tensed on my knee and he quickly exited out of the website. 

"You're such a dork!" I joked flopping down on his bed and looking straight up at the ceiling. 

---

Omg,I know this is short,but I was rushing and I just wanted to upload today! Soo,next chapter will be MUCH longer. I promise(: Oh.

And read my other story? It's called 'Who to love' ORR you could just type in my username which is 'Krissylovesyoou' kay have funn.Love yall.

Bye Bitches. xx(: