Ch2-Meeting you&BestFriends

“Well,where do I start.Hmm,I have an older sister named Gemma.When I was 7 my parents split up,and now my mom got re-married.I hate the word ‘fuck’ when people constantly use it. Uhm,before One Direction I used to be in a band ‘White Eskimo’.I tried out for X-Factor and now I’m here,in this wonderful city,with this wonderful girl” he smirked. 

I felt my face grow red as I looked down at my coffee taking another sip of it.

“Your turn” he said looking straight at me.

“Hmm.Well,I’m totally in love with Ed Sheeran. I’m the only child,but I have a lot of friends. My two closest ones are Lexi and Nick. My father owns the modeling company, so I’m a model there. Umm,I’m actually a pretty shy person so I never really grab people’s attention. I currently just graduated from collage to become a doctor,but I’m not really so sure what I want to do, I don’t know if I want to keep modeling or just drop it and get a realistic job.” I paused not knowing what else to say.

“A doctor? Really?! That must have taken so long!” He said.

“Tell me about it, 5 years actually.” I dragged.

“Wow” he said clearly amazed. 

“Now,you barely told me anything but realizing how hard it is I’m not going to push you to tell me anymore” i joked.

“Yeah,oh and you fancy Ed?” he asked.

“Fancy?” I questioned.

“It’s when you like somebody” he informed me.

“Oh,now I feel stupid.But yeah,I’ve always wanted to go to one of his concerts but never had the chance when he was here.” I said sighing disappointed on when I had missed the concert.

“Oh,I think he’s in New York this Saturday? Why don’t you go?” he asked.

“Yeah,he is. Modeling. We have practice.” I stated. I honestly think my father does this stuff on purpose, so that I wouldn’t be able to see the best ginger in the whole entire world perform live.

“Oh,well maybe I can call him or something?” he suggested.

“WHAT?!” I almost fell out of my chair.

“Gianna,calm down” he chuckled lightly.

“Harry,this is huge.How the fuck do you know Ed Sheeran?” I whispered now embarrassed on how I had just screamed.

“We grew up together. It really isn’t that big of a deal. He’s just a person like you and me” he said calmly as if it was nothing.

It wasn’t everyday you had coffee with Harry Styles,and it’s certainly not everyday that you meet somebody that is good friends with your idol. This could not be real.

“Sorry..” I mumbled.

“Here,I’ll call him now.” he said taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing a number before putting his phone to his ear.

I was literally shaking in my seat.

 “Aye mate” he said looking at me with a smile.

HIS VOICE.I heard Ed’s voice over the phone and it literally made me melt.

“I’m good you? I’m here at Starbucks with a huge fan of yours actually” Harry stated.

 The shaking got worse and Harry touched my arm and I instantly calmed down,the shivers were completely gone.Weird. 

“Yeah,that sounds great made,okay talk to you later.” and he hung up.

“What did he say?” I asked eagerly.