Chapter Two: Things Take A Twisting Turn

-
WARNING
WARNING
W A R N I N G
THERE WILL BE HIGH SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK, BDSM WILL BE IN THIS BOOK. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE, DO NOT REPORT ME. SIMPLY DELETE THE BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. THANK YOU.
-

A groan escaped my lips as consciousness gripped me and shook. The memories from last night- or whenever darkness enveloped me, flooded into my mind like a horrid montage.
Oh God.
I'm not Blake's Mate.
The bond is broken.
He's no longer m-
"God dammit Mila! Wake up!" The familiar, husky voice finally let my eyes flutter open, the face of my once Mate greedily taking up my attention. I whimpered as tears filled my eyes,
"D-Did he...?" I choked out, Blake's hands gripping my arms harshly, but his face was filled with worry.
"No sweetheart. My wolf took over and my Pack took you." Blake murmured soothingly, his grip lightening as I relaxed into the- into his bed. It was only then I noticed how much heavier my ankles and wrists felt. My eyes flickered up to the fluffy pink chains binding me, and confusion filled me again.
"What is this?" I asked, my mind slow to register.
"I think you know what they are sweetheart..." Blake said as he towered above me, a smirk on his face.
"No." I sputtered, shock registering in my mind, "Hell fucking no, it's not... Y-You can't be... These aren't..."
"But they are, my sweet Mila. I believe the terminology you're so desperately looking for is 'BDSM'. Bondage, Discipline, Dominant,-"
"Submissive, Sadism, and Machoism." I felt my face flush as the very acronym, growing a darker red as I actually said the words. Sure, I'd done my reading, some of it sounded pleasant, though I never acted on it, as I had assumed books would be as far as I got in the world of BDSM. A part of me danced about at the thought of my Mate being into the kinkiness of the relationship, but my innocent side wanted to be thrown head first into a nunnery camp.
"I've been dying to know what they looked like on you since I turned nineteen- when you had first started sending me pictures of your teasing lingerie- God, you were only sixteen but you were still so curvaceous, I had to be in a cell for a week just to be stopped from fucking you in your home. I should punish you for putting me through that sexual frustration, Mila, I should make your ass as red as a cherry." Blake groaned out, as I bit back a moan of pleasure just from his dirty talk, a yelp escaping me as a hand lightly smacked my bum.
"Blake!" I squealed, turning a bright red as his fingers outlined my body- I could feel the oversized pajamas and just his feathery touch sent sparks of pleasure through me. God, he already had me heated and we'd barely been together twenty minutes! I felt his hands nudging apart my thighs, and panic settled, "No!" I squirmed, and I watched as his face contorted into one of instant jealousy.
"No? Did someone hurt you Mila?" He growled,
"Far from it I-"
"Master Blake?" A female squeaked from the door way, her small frame barely being seen, "Is that the new Sub?"
Now it was my turn to send a murderous glare in my Mate's direction,
"And who the hell is this?" I snarled out, feeling my wolf stand on edge. Blake looked like he was about to explain, instead only saying,
"One of my Subs. Mila, I can explain! I neve-"
"I don't care!" I screamed, a dampness on my cheeks. Was I crying for the bastard? It hurt to call Blake that, but I was furious. "Get out! Both of you, get the fuck out!" I curled into a ball and began to sob heavily, and felt Blake wrap me in his embrace; I struggled against him until exhaustion and the feeling of sickness overcame my fragile self and I fell into a fitful, hoarse slumber.