You think your Funny??

I laughedaat myself, as i pulled faces in front of the mirror. I was weird. In fact, i think i'd gone past that point a long time ago. They was nothing to do in this stupid room! I was bored. I started to walk back to the bed, when i walked to the drawers, taking out a nail polish bottle with silver liquid inside. What? a girl has to look good, right? 

I sat on the bed, carefully appliying the smooth liquid to my nails. I knock at the door sounded, and i looked up, knowing full well who it was before they even got to the door.

"i'm not decent" i called to the door, smiling. Ren walked in, smirking.

"what makes you think that i would care, princess?" he said, cocking his head to the side a little. I waved off the comment and concertrated on my nails. 

"what do you want, Ren?" i said in a tired tone. Pausing, i wiped a bit of nail polish off, which had gone stray. 

"I came to negotiate" he said, making me lift one eye brow and look at him like he was joking. 

"Can't you see i'm busy? It takes effort to look this good you know? Anyways, whats the negotiation you are going to try make me agree to?" i said, not taking my eyes away from the scar across his cheek, the one i gave him when i attacked him at the palace, when i found out he hurt Jason. I smiled a bit seeing it. 

"I've come to negotiate your release" he said, watching my every move. 

"Keep talking" i said, placing the lid on the bottle and sitting forward a little.

"Well, you have been here for two years, and we still haven't managed to come up with anyway to get around my dilemma. So therefore, we have come to arrange a offer. Will you except it?" he said, sitting in a plush chair and kicking his leg over the side carelessly.

"Depends what the offer is" i said stubbornly, waiting for a answer. I looked down at my nails, blowing them so they dried quicker. 

"The offer is as follows. we let you go, but you will be watched at all times. You've seen what we can do, with Cole and everyone else. You know we have our ways. You can see your family, but in return, you must kill your mate. Do you understand our offer?" he said. I nodded, before i got so angry i ripped off his head. 

"You think i'd kill my mate? After i nearly got him back? Are you sick or just stupid? Not all werewolves are a heartless and evil as you Cole. Even if i did agree, i wouldn't have the strength to do that. I refuse, and there's nothing you can say or do to make me agree to it" i snarled at him. 

"Would you bet money on that princess?" 

"Would you, dog?" i challenged. 

"So you want to play this game huh? I know you know my plan B, the plan of producing young. If you don't agree, that's the only way we can go then" he smirked. 

"I'd like to see you try" i snapped.

"Well, if that's how you want it, why not get it over and done with now?" he smirked even more, getting up and stalking towards me. he reached the bed, and we were nearly nose to nose. I felt his hot breath on my face, which made my stomach churn, but i needed to show he couldn't scare me. 

"I gave you that scar, didn't i, Ren?" i said, changing the subject a little. 

"You sure know how to leave a mark, Calla" he smirked. 

"Would you like another one?" i asked sweetly. His brow furrowed, and i took that as my oppotunity. I wrapped my legs around his legs, and reached up to his cheek, scratching out, smiling as the nail polish chipped a little. He should never threaten me. He fell to the ground screaming, and i laughed as his face burnt where i touched it. I love silver nail polish. Note the word Silver. Yes, it was actual silver nail polish, but diluted so it suited my needs. I can take more silver poisoning than many other wolves. It's to do with my ansestors somehow. I'm not sure. All i know is, that if i sratched him more, i wouldn't have anyone to threaten any more.

"What is this?" he screamed in my face when it started to die down.

I held up my hands, showing him the silver nail polish. I smiled silently, and sat back on the bed. I expected Ren to leave and go fix his face, but no. He came up to me again, grabbing my arm tightly and pulling me off the bed. 

"Get off me dog!" I shouted and struggled, hoping he would leave me alone.

"I've lost my patience now!" he shouted back, pulling me along the corridor. We walked for along time, and i  remembered to look out for any available exits, preferably not a window, those things hurt when you crash through. He pulled me along, and we walked to a back door, and out. There were rogues all over the place. There would be no way of escaping this direction. 

"Why are we out here for?" i asked, looking around. There was nothing here. Nothing. What was so scary that he had to drag me from my room to show me, to put me in line? Nothing.. Some grass. Ooo grass! Real scary! I think i just wet myself. Not from fear, but laughter. 

"We are out here because you need to learn to cooperate" he said, arms crossed, growling a  little. 

"How's taking me out into the sunshine going to make me cooperate?" i laughed, looking around for something potentially scary. 

"Because if you don't start cooperating, you won't like it" he threatened.

"Oh yeah? You sure?" i mocked.

"Just wait out here until night fall, then see what i mean" he said, grabbing some handcuffs and chains and securing me to a wall. Wow, a wall. It's..... interesting? he walked back inside and i sat down, playing with the chains.

"stop that girl!" a guard shouted. 

"Wanna come make me?" i shouted back. He started walking along, but i held his gaze, thinking of rain, but just on him. And it worked. A little cloud, lower than the rest, came and rained, only raining on his large figure, making him slump his shoulders in agitation. 

"You think your funny?" he said, noticing me laughing. I looked up, still laughing.

"Yeah. You should have seen your face!" i laughed, then turned serious. " that's what you get for messing with the future Queen of your country. If you believed that was bad, then you've seen nothing yet." i growled. He shook his head, spraying water droplets in my direction. 

"Whatever" he said, walking away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night fall came, and i sat watching the horizon, waiting for the thing that would make me pay. It got a little too dark, so i turned on my light power, and held it on the floor, so i could see a little better. I heard shouting, and a howl. I looked up, to see a small brown wolf, running towards me, despretely trying to get to me. I looked closer, realising it was Adam. I panicked, shifting and trying to run to him. They would kill him. I couldn't let that happen. 

"Adam!" i screamed, realising i couldn't help but shifting, so i shifted back. a wolf went to attack him, so i made him clapse with pain. Each one i stopped, until Adam got to me. 

"What are you doing Adam? It's a trap! Get out of here!" i shouted. He couldn't undo the chains, and I noticed a wolf behind us. 

"Adam! watch Out!" i screamed, watching as the black wolf lept over to him, landing on his back, giving him a good position to place his teeth round his neck. I screamed out, trying to stop it, but it was too late. Adam lay still, motionless in front of me. I cried out, blowing everything within a 20 metre radius outwards. He killed from my pack. He hurt my friends because i didn't cooperate. One thing i was sure of, i was out for blood, and my wolf would only be content with Ren's blood oozing between her teeth.