Chapter Seven.

Hello,

I am very thankful for the response I've gotten for the last couple of chapters but I'd really appreciate it if your comment is relevant to the chapter or even my writing. Criticism is welcome!

Enjoy!

~A 

Even when Harry leads me to the front door of an unfamiliar flat, I am not able to believe that he had meant what he had said to me a minute or so ago. And yet I am standing a few steps behind him, not able to take my eyes off of his back while he rings the door bell. I feel my anxiety increase as I realize that as soon as the door opens I am to face Harry's friends. 'The boys' to whom it had never made a difference to find a girl crying on their doorstep.

I dramatically gasp as the door opens to reveal a familiar boy standing behind it.

Harry embraces the boy in a bear hug and they exchange greetings in that strange boy-language I never have come to understand. I am not able to avert my eyes from the familiar stranger and for a brief second, his eyes flicker over to me and I am taken a-back by the electricity his blue eyes withholds. My heart picks up and I nervously avert my eyes from his. Then I make the grave mistake of looking at his lips; they are of a pale pink shade and the corners are turned up in the most magnificent smile. 

Even though I am myself, I cannot deny that I am infactuated. Why wouldn't I be? Afterall I had had reasons to "fall in love" with him the first time. Yes. Harry is embracing my first crush ever.

The 'blonde one' in One Direction.

"Come on," Harry's voice breaks my trance and I shake my head a bit before following him inside. The 'blonde one' walks ahead of Harry and I guess that he must be the owner of the flat. I scurry behind the two boys and eventually the hallway ends and we walk into a lounge which can only be described with one word: HUGE.

With two comfortable looking couches, an arm chair, an LCD big enough to almost fill the whole inner wall it is attached to and huge speakers to supply the audio; the lounge is a typical bachelor nest. I also notice the stacks of DVDs arranged on the shelf below the huge screen and feel dismayed at the thought that there aren't any books at all!

"I think the martian likes it," Harry's laugh causes me to look at him. I lock my teeth together and hope that he had not noticed me cringe for being referred to as a 'martian.'

"So, where were we?" It's a voice I have not heard before and it sounds a bit irritated. A male with short curly brown hair sits on one of the couches and he holds a bunch of DVDs in his hands.

"We were at the point where we STILL haven't decided on what to watch!" The reply comes from a brunette who is sprawled on the floor.

"Why can't we just get the games out and play some virtual football or something?" With dark features giving him away easily, I note that this new speaker is some-what Asian.

"Because cut my thumb and can't press buttons," the 'blonde one' speaks, his Irish accent sending chills down my spine.

"Well you sure are pressing my buttons!" The brunette who is sprawled on the floor sounds rather cross and 'the blonde one' groans.

"Come on, Lou," the 'blonde one' grimaces taking a seat next to the boy holding the DVDs. "Cheer up, El will come around. You know that."

"I still hate fighting with her," the brunette, Lou, sighs. 

"Louis, I don't get it. Almost nothing ever effects you and then this..." Harry trails.

"It's because he's in love," the some-what Asian chuckles stretching the last word.