Chapter 2

I pushed them out of my way and ran. Ran out of the school and all the way home. I got home ran to my dads office and demanded he send me away. I couldn't stay here anymore. I didn't want to be around them. He asked me what happen and I told him everything. Word for word. To say that the alpha wasn't happy was an understatement. Yes I'm the alphas daughter. He wasn't happy with Daniel since he found out he was screwing around but now? He we even more furious and wanted to ban him from the pack but I didn't want that. So he gave in and said he wouldn't do that and sent me away. He sent me to a boarding school where no one knew me.

A year later the unthinkable happen. Dad was killed. By stupid ass hunters. And since by werewolf law someone else had to take over the pack. I might have alpha blood in me but I'm not a boy. By law the oldest blood son takes over unless your like me then it would go to my mate. By all rights should have been Daniel but since he rejected me, cheated on me and said all those things. It will be a cold day in hell before he gets his grubby little hands on my dads pack.

So my dads best friend from high school also werewolf son took over. I don't know him never meet him. All I know about him is he is two years older than me. And from what my mom says he is really nice once you get to know him. Yeah right. Oh and he is running both pack. Since I am technically my dads daughter and only child I get say so in what happens to my fathers pack I just can't run it. So I decided that if he is any good I would just completely hand over the pack to him. Why not wait mate someone else because ninety nine point nine of werewolves are waiting for their mates true mates and I could never ask someone to give up their mate. Besides I gave up on the whole soulmate bullshit a long time ago.

To me it's just a myth, fairytale, make believe. If it was true its bull because mates just don't do that to each other. And also don't hate each other and face it. He had to of hate me to do that to me and well now I can safely say I hate him. I won't lie. He broke my heart beyond repair. It's Unfixable. He also turned me from a nice quiet nerd girl to a hard ass. I don't put up with bullshit anymore. Don't get me wrong I like the new me. I'm more confident, out going, I'm still kinda quiet but I like it. I just hate that it took my mate breaking my heart to bring that out in me.

After two years away I'm finally going home. I haven't been home to visit but once and that was for my fathers funeral. I flew in that morning and left again right after. Yeah I saw Daniel he had his arms around Victoria. He had the balls to smirk at me and kiss her in front of me at my dad funeral. I was so disgusted. That was uncalled for. Seriously what was the point in that? I wanted to make a scene but didn't. It was my fathers funeral and was not the time or place for that. So I shocked him instead. I just smiled brightly at him and went back to watch the service. He isn't worth getting upset over. He made his choice and I made mine. I didn't meet the new alpha because he hadn't arrived yet. His flight had been delayed or something. I'm not sure. I was fine with it because I just wanted to get the hell out of there and return to school. So I did.

Now I'm back and dreading it. For several reasons actually.

Why mom decided to drag me back home now is beyond me. She said it was because it was my last year of high school and she wanted to be there for things like prom, graduation. All the things seniors do for senior year. Well luckily she decided this halfway thru it. It only gives me a couple of months here. Then I can run off to collage let this guy take over the pack completely and live my life happily ever after. Alone. Yep that's my plan.

"Alissa!" mom cries opening the door. She quickly crushes me into a hug.

"Mom...can't...breath." I gasp out. Shit she's strong.

"Oh hush let me enjoy you." she says squeezing the life out of me.

"Mom....seriously." I gasp out. She loosens her grip to where I can breathe. I take a deep breath getting air into my lungs. "Sheesh mom missed you too but how on earth did you manage to hold me as a child and not squeeze me to death?" I ask jokingly.

"A mothers gentle touch." she says. I laugh a little.

"Can I set my luggage down?" I ask her.

"In a minute sweet pea." she says. So I stood there and let her hug my while I just hold on to my luggage. She finally pulls away with tears in her eyes.

"Aww mom no crying. I'm home now." I tell her.

"I know I just missed you." she sniffs.

"Missed you too ma." I say setting down my luggage.

"Let me take a look at you." she says stepping away from me and eyeing me up and down. "Well you look....different." she says.

"Don't approve?" I ask.

"No no you just look different but it makes you look good. Like a bad ass." she says actually approvingly. Which surprises me.

My once blonde hair is now pitch black. I have an eyebrow ring and spider bites. I wear jeans t shirt combat boots all in black. My make up is light but my eye shadow is that smoky look. Yeah I look different.

"Thanks ma." I tell her.

"I bet your hungry?" she ask me.

"Yeah a little." I tell her.

"Well bring in your luggage while I go make you a sandwich." she tells me. I nod an okay leaning down picking up my luggage. I finally take it in setting it down by the stair case. Then I go onto the kitchen where I see some of my pack and several new faces. And them. The two people I hate the most.

"Oh my god I love your shirt. I have seen them twice in concert." some girl gushes. I look over to where the voice came from and see a girl my age looking just like me. Almost. Dresses in all black from what I could see smoky eye shadow but her hair is bright red.

"Five." I say.

"Lucky bitch." she huffs crossing her arms over her chest. People gasp. I guess she doesn't know who I am. I means I'm nothing special I'm just treated with respect. I look at her cocking an eyebrow. I'm not mad at her just amused. I'm called a bitch everyday. So no biggie.

"You know I like you." I tell her honestly.

"Umm sorry but I don't swing that way." she tells me. I hold in my laughter.

"Why not? Don't knock it till you tried it." I say playing it off. "A lot of drama but so much better than a man." I say dreamingly. "Plus your beautiful. The things I could do to you in bed." I tell her smirking. Her face pales.

"Alissa!" mom scolds me. I'm really not lesbian and I don't have anything against them I just don't swing that way.

"What?" I ask innocently turning towards her.

"Alissa Rayne Stone." she huffs disapprovingly.

"I'm kidding. Sheesh ma." I say shaking my head. I turn my head back to the girl and start laughing. She's green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.