found

CHAPTER 1

Crying. A six letter word with multiple meanings. 1.) complaing 2.) your hurt. Now, you can be hurt many ways. Your feelings, a broken bone or bones, or a cut. Now I'm crying, but you see it is because of my feelings. My feelings or hurt, my heart is broken. Not by a boy of course. Well I lied, they were big boys, and or men. 

Running. You can be running aways from lots of things. You can run to lose weight, you can run for games, or you can run because your scared, mad or sad. I'm running because I'm scared and broken. Broken because of what happened, scared because I wonder what the outcome will be. 

We all have a secret place. A place to hide, a place to get away from the world. It is like your safe haven. I can't stop running. Running and crying at the same time is not a good choice. You can't see where your going, because your tears are coming out too fast.

"Abby?" someone says. I keep running past them, I don't want to see anyone. Hell, I can't even go to my safe haven. So I keep running, deep down to the forest. So sick, so angry, so mad and to top it off no one even knows that. I mean, I just found out 1 hour ago. I stop, leaning against a tree. I lied.again. I'm not leaning I'm punching, thats all I can do. Take everything out on a tree. I do that, for forever it seems like. By the end I end up sobbing on the grounf, in the pouring rain.

"Shit." someone whispers. I turn my head, seeing John. An old friend from elementry school friend. I feel arms around me. He doesn't say anything for awhile. He just holds me, while I cry. After what seems like hours, I hear his voice.

"Abby, whats wrong?" I don't answer, I don't feel like speaking. I just shake me head 'no'. Feeling strong arms lift me up, I finally have the urge to speak.

"Don't take me home, please." I croak. He looks at me confused, I give him pleading eyes, he nodds. He takes me to his car and puts me in the passenger seat. Sitting there, looking out the window, passing by all the places I use to go with them. Feeling the car stop, I look to see his house. Trying to do unclip my seat belt is fairly hard when your fingers are all scrathed up. John opens the side door, he looks at me with apologetic eyes, and unclips me and lift me out of the car,carrying me inside.

"Hey, John you-, is that Abby?" Johns twin brother Luke asks. Luke nodds.

"What happened? Why is she with you?"

"I'll explain everything later, promise." John tells him. Luke nodds, looking confused. I mean, not even John knows, so hes probably confused too. John carries me up the steps and sets me on his bed. Going to the bathroom, he later comes in with a first-aid kit. He wraps my hands up tightly, putting the pressure on it.

"Abby? Why were you crying? What happened?" He whispers softly. I don't say anything. How can I? How do I explain what happened and why I was crying? Moments pass and we don't say anything to each other. He lays me down on my bed and tucks me in. Right when he opens the door, I tell him.

"My brother, Jared, and my dad, they're dead." I say soft enough for him to hear. I don't look at him. I hear the door close and quickly fall asleep.

Hey, heres my new story. READ,VOTE,COMMENT.