5. Drunk Aria is not a good idea.

Chapter 5

Its been 2 weeks since I last spoke to PrettyFace. He hasn't been coming to my locker in the mornings and we haven't seen each other around classes either. I even decided to have lunch in the cafeteria, although I tried to convince myself that I did it to rekindle my dead social life, I knew that the little visit was my unsuccessful attempt at meeting him. I had seen him a few times around corridors but he'd walk the opposite way so I think its safe to say he's avoiding me at all costs. But I guess its for the best that he's ignoring me since I really wouldn't know what to say to him. After the library incident and his little tongue exploration down Christina's throat I could tell there would be awkwardness the next time we spoke. I don't even know why the kiss bothered me but I guess I might have been developing a 'tiny' crush at him. Honestly, more than the kiss it bothers me that he hasn't spoken to me yet. I miss our arguments. I miss his expressions. Alright, I miss him.

Eric being his usual happy self was chatting away next to me. I wasn't really paying attention though because I bothered about being late for the counselors meeting. Getting frustrated, I took hold of Eric's arm and ran like preschool kids through the corridor. Eric's laughter was booming all along and I could tell he had another joke coming on my geekhood. I took a deep breath and patted my hair down as I Eric got in and I followed.

"Fashionably late" his deep voice commented as the small group of students snickered at his comment. I looked at him but his eyes were trained on Eric. Why was he always so pissed off lately?

Eric was about to reply but the counselor hushed him and rushed us to our seats. She mentioned something about us wasting enough time as it is. I was trying to pay attention to the counselor but Eric had other plans?

"Your nerd hormones did jump a notch today, don't you think? Running around the corridors and what not?" He whispered.

"The only thing jumpy are your ever excited hormones, mate" I replied with a smile.

"I'm a teenager. Not all of us can orgasm to a book you know?" He replied with all the cockiness in the world. Eric had this joke that the reason why I haven't had sex at 17 is because I get enough from books. Don't blame me, its his twisted sense of humor.

"Walters if only maturity was sold, I'd be the happiest person in the world"

"Shut up, you love me the way I am" he replied with a smile.

The counselor gave us a pointed look and the class looked back to us. Blondie was looking at us with a glint in his eyes.

"Oh don't stop your little love chat on our account. You are ofcourse in the very private confines of a cozy little classroom" he said sarcastically.

"Its a bit late for this but learn to mind your own business" I replied with the same icy tone.

"Right so I'm just suppose to pretend that two my classmates aren't really getting their game on in the middle of a class?" He said in a bored tone but I didn't miss the slight hardening of his eyes. The class 'ooh-ed' at that. My eyes turned ice cold at that.

"Since that's all your perverted mind can fantasize then, by all means, do continue" I reply and I could see some of the students slightly taken aback by our exchange. He opened his mind to say something but the counselor beat him to it.

"That's enough! Both of you, detention after school!" She said with finality in her voice.

"I can't believe this" I exclaimed as I walked out of the class.

"I know, first detention. You have taken your time but you have learned well grasshopper" Eric replied like he was some sort of a guru. I shoved him on his chest.