Chapter 3: She's gone

Skyla's pov

I never thought about hithetarget being good I was alway fooled in to believing he was bad. I looked at him as he opened he's eyes and smiled. " I'm sorry about the whole cage thing but you kept thinking everything squid said was the truth, he only lied because he knew he was in the wrong he never wanted to own up to it, stampy only kept up this war of the viewers." He stood up offering out he's hand. "Come, let's find you something more fitting to wear." I toke he's hand as he opened the door of the cage, he's hand was cold and he's skin was almost blue, but it felt like the neither in he's castle. We walked into a room filled with wardrobes and hook all with outfits of all colour and sizes. " I don't know if I have any lady like clothes around...mmm..." He rooted in one of the back wardrobes at the back corner of the room. "Ahhh well looks like I hit some luck, this might fit." He clutched a blue piece of material, he putt he's hands on my waist as he turned me around to face a mirror, he holded up a dark blue sleeveless dress, knee height, the lace on it looked almost burnt at the ends, the dress sparkled red gem stones in toe light. "Here try it on I won't look." As he turned around he passed me the dress I toke of the cloak and boots and put them on a near by stall I slipped the dress on, it made me feel cold it hugged and around my waist, it was slightly tight but I wasn't going to complain. "Done!" I said tapping he's back as he was too tall to reach he's shoulder, he turned around. "I thought you could only find angels in heaven?" "Do I really look that good?" I giggled shyly "just let me do you the back we don't want that dress to accidentally come off now do we." Obviously a dirty joke, not really funny. I turned around for him to do up the back, once he did he started to kiss my neck he's cold lips felt like ice on my neck, I suddenly felt a blunt pain as he started to nibbles my neck. My face couldn't help but laugh. "You could be mine forever, we could do fun stuff like this everyday, what do you think?" I turned around with a massive smile on my face and then I kissed him. "I'll take that as a yes then ahaha." He walked to the door. "It's 11:40 I bet your tired." We walked out through a corridor to a pair of double spruce doors. "Unfortunately I only have one bed but I'm sure your ok sharing with me?" He opened the door and walked into a big room, poster bed with pillars and curtains. The whole room was colour coded red, gold and spruce from the chests to the dressers. He sat on the bed. "I got to go out at midnight to get the dogs in, but I guess I could cuddle with you for a while, come on get on the bed I'm not going to bite...well maybe a little." I climbed on the bed and sat up, i was shaking, I wasn't cold I just don't really like being close to people. I put my head on he's chest and put my arms around him, I slowly closed my eyes.

"I think I might be falling from him, I don't know how but I think I'm in love..."