Chapter 4

SEX SCEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK LOL

Springs pov

As I feel Erick bite me I stiffen. Do I want to be marked right now? Should I stop him? I ask myself. I feel his teeth go deeper into my skin, but what surprises me is the fact my body is relaxing. When Erick pulls away and stears into my eyes I feel happiness not anger. I should be angry but I'm not. Now I'm confused.

Erick opens his mouth to speak, probably to say he was sorry. I did not want to hear that coming from his mouth so I yank his head back to mine and kiss him with all the passion in me at that moment. There was a lot. God I love the way he holds me, caresses me. I pull away.

"Do you wanna...I dnt know. Stay the night" I say in a hushed whisper.

"Only if you want me to" he replys stearing into my eyes.

Instead off answering I lead him upstairs into my room where I proceeded to draw him over to my bed. I get under the covers while he takes off his shoes and shirt. OMG his chest!!!!!! He had the most perfect 8 pack. Passable abbs I like to say. As I stear at him all I can think about is rubbing my head all over his chest and purring.

"Spring....Spring!!" Erick yelled quietly.

"What" I said confusedly

"You where stearing into space" he commented as he climbed under the covers.

I turned to look at him when he pulled me into his arms. I reached up to play with his hair. I lean forward and kiss him again. I love his lips. As the kiss went on it got more passionate and hot. After what seemed like years off kissing I start to undo his top button on his jeans. I can feel his hands go to the bottom off my top. I have no bra underneath so I'm completely exposed but when he looks at me I dnt care. Just him looking at me can make me hot all over.

When I finally get his jeans and boxers off I couldn't help to look down. O my. My eyes widen at the sight off him. All I can think about is that he won't fit. As if he knows what I'm thinking he starts laughing.

"Baby dnt look so scared" he laughed.

"It won't fit though" I say in a small voice.

"It will I just have to make you nice and hot."

I look in his eyes and all I know is that I can trust him. I pull him back and he lands onto off me with with him wedged between my thighs. Skin to skin contact. I burns but in a good way. Just then I noticed I had nothing on. I was completely naked like him.

"You ready" he ask. It sounds so sweet when he says that.

"Yh. I am. Just dnt hurt me" I say quietly.

"Baby girl I know it will hurt the first time but I will make it pleasureable for you" he says." Trust me"

And with that final word I feel something hard press against my lower body entrance. He keeps still for a second like he was looking for something. He must have found it because within the nest 2 minutes he was fully embedded into me. There was a flash off pain. Erick stilled in me.

"Are you ok" he whispers breathlessly.

All I can do is nod. As he moves slightly a new sensation goes through my body. As he starts to move faster itgarts better. My breathing gets deeper as I feel my body burst. Erick bursts as well. We hold eachover for a few minutes with him laying on top off me. He rolls off me, getting comfey and pulls me into his side.

I relax more. My eyes are dropping. I full asleep with a smile on my face.

SORRY IT'S SHORT. BUT I HAVE TO GO OUT.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

:-D SAMMY