Chapter 1

Why is life so hard!! Hi let me introduce myself my name is Spring and I'm 17 year old werewolf. I live with my family in the south east pack. My dad works with the Alpha of our pack as his best enforcer, while my mum looks after me and my older brothers. We can look after ourselves but my mum likes to be needed like most mum's. Well anyway the day that my life ended or started depends on my family's point of view.

The day I met my mate was the best and worst day off my life. Our Alphas son was turning 18. He was having a massive party with all our pack and two others. Just so he can meet his mate. God he was so smug. I just didn't get him.

"Spring are you almost ready we gotta go." My mum nina shouted.

"Almost just have to put my shoes on" I said putting on my shoes and ran down stairs.

"Watch out hunny. David put your shoes in your room if you are not wareing them!! I will not tell you again" exclaimed my dad Chris.

"Ok ok. I'm going. I dent know why your having a go at me she always trips over stuff" mumbled David as he picked up his shoes and threw them at me.

He is such a dick. He is always picking on me. David is a year older than me with mousey brown hair the same as my fathers, pierceing blue eyes (which he got from my mum). 6ft 2 built like a wrestler. But the I just described my other 3 brothers as well. We all basically the same only I'm 5ft 1 curvey with my mum's bright red long hair and my dad's baby blue eyes. What really sucks is that I'm 17 years old and I'm one off the shortest people in my pack that is not including the cubs.

So anyway we are all on our way to the party. Me, mum, dad, David, Brock, Devlin and Max. As we walk over I see my bff Cat. She has been my bff since kindergarten. She has pale blonde strait hair, warm brown eyes and is 5 ft 6 worth off slim. As I look over she is with her mate of 3 months walking along with her cuddling. When they see me they start to walk over. I wait where I am watching them walk. Nick , which is Cat's mate, is blonde with a few bits of brow in his hair, 6 ft 1 looking very hot. Way to go best mate!!!.

We all walked to the front door and waited while my dad knocks. We wait for what seemed like forever. Turned out to be a few minutes when the front door opens and the most powerful sweetest most handsom smell hits me.

"MATE..... WE HAVE A MATE. MATE MATE MATE MATE. GIVE ME. GIVE ME!!" My wolf screams in my head.

As I look up I realise it's the Alphas son. OMG!!!!