Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac

nym·pho·ma·ni·ac \-nē-ˌak\ noun

abnormal and uncontrollable desire by a woman for sexual intercourse.

Kyla Kies was defiantly a nymphomaniac. Being call a sex addict wasn't good enough, it wasn't complicated enough, and that is exactly what Kyla was. Craving sex on a daily basis was just what she did. She caught herself living off of one night stands and hook ups. She barely even knows what a real relationship is.

Most women would probably describe her as a hoe, whore, tramp, bitch, or skank. She doesn't really care though. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings or who's she hurts. She is just too clever and heartless to get wrapped up in anyone's feelings at all.

But soon that would change...

Satyriasis

/ˌsatəˈəsis, ˌsā- / noun

Uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in men

Andre Martin has an obsession, just like every other male, it is of sex. He is aggressive, and always gives orders, never takes them. He can get any women he wants with just a snap of a finger, and he always takes advantage of his power. He almost never turns down a women who threw themselves at him, but of course she had to be bad.

Andre Martin is a young successful man, and he has a very bright future ahead of him, that is if he can control his obsession. Every man has a weakness and that is just what his is. He isn't interested for a girl that might be long term, and he isn't looking. He doesn't even like to hook up with a person more than twice, so how can he put himself in a committed relationship?

But there may be an exception...

When these two cross paths one insane night. Both of their ways just might be changed. Together they can cure each other. Or maybe just tame each other.

__

Please comment feedback and opinions.