13: Cut Off

Samuel Griffin in the MM

__

Andre

I lie back on my hands watching Kyla go to work down below. It's been a pretty chill day and since we both had the day off I decided to come over here and chill.

Of course chilling led to other things and here we are now. We had sex a little earlier and then took a nap and this is how Kyla woke me up.

I had to admit it was nice, and I could get used to this, but at the same time I didn't want it.

I was trying so hard to get away from Kyla and not develop feelings but that certainly wasn't the case. I never went a day without talking to her and if I tried I was just pulled back in.

I was not ready for any type of relationship, and I didn't want one. The whole reason I had changed my mind set was so I wouldn't be tied down anymore and ultimately end up getting hurt.

I felt like that's all relationships did. You have happiness just to get fucked up in the end. The easiest way to avoid all that is just to not get involved with anyone in the first place.

I'm starting to feel something and I think it's time to fall back a bit before I get to invested in this "friendship" we have. I've already bent the rules a bit by seeing her and making it more than it should be. I feel like we have this unspoken understanding, but I can't read Kyla's mind.

I let out a hard grunt as she started to suck harder and faster. Soon I heard low slurping and the warmth left my shaft.

"I see you're woke. You liked that?" She whispered climbing to the head of the bed.

I nodded slowly and looked away. It was no lie that Kyla's head game was on point, and it was hard not to go wild

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, in a confusing tone.

I shook my head swiftly and lifted myself off the bed. I made my way to her bathroom and started the shower.

I would usually make her take a shower with me, which was never hard, but right now I was just trying to figure out some things. As the steaming water hit my body my mind ran wild with thoughts.

Kyla was all I was starting to think about and not in just a sexual way. Feelings were starting to develop and I was starting to care.

It was hard not to think about her or come see her and definitely have sex with her. I just need to force myself to not do all those things. I was not about to go down this same road again. It's been about three months since we met and it's not normal for me to still be fucking with her.

Once I was done with my shower I put on my clothes and hurried out the room and out the house, ignoring Kyla calls

__

Kyla

"Andre" I called lifting myself from my bed. He was starting to act really weird and I hadn't even done anything to him. Well I don't think I did anything bad at least.

My feet felt the cold floor and I hurried to the living room, only to see the door be slammed shut. He left without any explanation or goodbye. That was very much unlike him. He was never this rude or in a rush.

What the fuck was wrong with him

I went back to my room and tried to call him, but it went straight to voice mail. I called a least four more times and they all went to voice mail. I started to get worried and angry at the same time. He sees my calls so why would he ignore them?