Hospital records?

Still, I can't manage to take in that Tara doesn't want me around and that she hates me. Why does she truely believe that I am evil? Especially after spending a whole four months trying to find her daughter. We got her back here. We got her here. And what do we get? A snotty, "thanks," that's it.After all we've done. Damon grabs my wrist and pulls me into the corner, "yes or no?" he asks. I look at the ground and let my mind go through mine and Tara's conversation. "Jade? Jade? Are you listening?"

I gasp a little, "uh.. Oh! Um sorry, what was the question?" I ask. "Yes or no?" he asked, I stand there a little confused, "Do you or do you not want to get out of here?"

I look at his eyes and think for a mintue. "I don't know. I want to be here, to help with Nyah and Niko, but Tara, I can't deal with her. I feel like I am being over-dramatic, but..." I say, looking at the floor again, "No. The answer is no. I honestly think we have to stay here. I think Nyah needs us. And, maybe, I can apologise and make things better. I'm not going to be her friend, she ruined that, but I will offer to talk to her about this. 'Cuz, if we can't get along, then maybe we have to go."

My arm starts to get chills when Damon kisses my check, "What ever you want, babe." I smile and start to walk over to Tara. Tara is sitting there on her butt with her knees to her chest. I slowly walk over and sit down next to her. I don't know what she's thinking, but it can't be good. She lets out a forced smile, so I do the same. It's hard to put on a real smile next to her, but I tried my best.

Her eyes stayed, hooked on the blank wall. "Um, Tara?" I say almost stuttering, trying to get her attention, but of course, her attention is still on the wall. And here I thought she had the attention span of a four year old. She had the same outfit on as yesturday, just a white cover-up shirt and black very cheap slacks. Dirt covered a lot of her outfit, it doesn't seem like she has taken a shower in at least 3 days. "Tara?" I ask again, but this time lying a finger on her shoulder.

Suddenly, she jumped up and started screaming almost uncontrolably. "Tara! Tara! Calm down! It's me, Jade!" I yell, but she just keeps screaming like a phyco path. She picks up a old chair and throws it to the wall while still keeping a loud scream.

"Mom!" Nyah yells. Finally, her shouting stops, I turned around to see why she stopped, but all I say was her body on the floor and blood rushing from her head. I lookat her body, stunned. "Mom!" Nyah cries, "Mom, please, wake up." she shakes her body. I quickly run over to Nyah and do a rubbing pattern on Nyah's back, trying to calm herdown, but it won't stop her

Damon checks Tara's heartbeat, "There's nothing..." he says.

"Oh, god! No! Mom, please come back!" Nyah cries some more. Niko stands there just as stunned as I am, but he's not crying like Nyah is.

Suddenly, I notice that Tara's long sleeve shirt is pushed up, and under it is something stange. I push her sleeve up a little more and notice what it is... She cut herself on her wrist almostone houndred times. I lift the other sleeve up and there is the same thing. Damon stares at me with confusion. "I don't know," I mouth so no one else would hear me.

Nyah's eyes are red and puffy, but I don't know what to do. Tell her that her mom was phyco?

"Damon," I grab him and start to whisper, "I think we might have to go after all. Not for good, but for now. Figure some things out about her mom. See if there is any records of her being in a phyco instatute. They will be fine, Niko will take car of Nyah for a few hours. And that's all we need. A few hours..." I say quickly. Damon nods his head and goes straight over to Niko. All Niko says is "Okay."

Damon and I put the password in on the security lock and do a whole bunch of codes just to unlock the door. Finally, after a while, we get outside and go straight towards the car that was hidden in a underground cellar. We go to the nearest phyco institute building. Which is two hours ago. It was a long drive, but will be worth it. We step out of the dark blue car and go through the doors, there was a lot of security, but Damon has a badge for who knows what. We go to the front desk and this lady Angela greets us. "Hi, I'm doing just fine, thanks, what about you?"

"I'm good, thanks. So how may I help you?" She asks with her high-pitched voice.

"Well we wanted to know if you could pull up some information on a woman named Tara Lee Londer for a death investigation. Has she ever checked in here?" I ask while holding onto Damon's hand, but he let's go to looks profesional.

"Okay. Tara Lee Londer? Give me a minute to seach it." She starts to type very quickly on her little digital computer. She gives an awekward smile and says, "Okay, we have a check in on Feburary 12th, 1999-July 26th, 2002 do to cutting herself from family poblems? As it says right here." But after that, there was no sign of her. No medical records, no bill records. No nothing. I'm sorry, but after 2002, it's like she just dissapeared off of earth. May I ask when she died?"

Damon and I share a look, "Last year." Damon says quickly. "Thank you for you're help." We leave the building and don't say a word until we get back to the Order. We get back inside before we see Tara sitting up. Alive? "What? Is she... alive?" Damon says shocked.

"Yeah, after you guys left, she started to breathe!" Nyah says happy. This can't be, how is she still alive. She completely died. She can't be back... how is it? But that's not all, how do we look at what Angela just told us and then what is happening right now?