I Can't Remember

Authors Note: Hey, what's up?!?!? Well, sorry I haven't really updated much. But my friend, Rajiene, I call her Ray, she was begging for another chapter. SO here it is. Although, I just print this out for her every time, because sadly, she doesn't get access to a computer a lot. WELL ENOUGH ABOUT MY FRIENDS... Here you aare a NEEW CHAPTER!!! ENJOY!

Vote!

COMMENT!

FAN!!

Finally, I wake up. And I am breathing heavier than I ever have before in my life. I look around and here I am back in the one place I call home. The place that was horrible, but then was fixed by the state. So was this just all a dream? What really happened?  

"Your awake!" Damon said grinning. But why is he grinning? Surely he wouldn't be grinning if something bad happened. Maybe it was just all a dream. A vivid one, but fake. 

"Yeah, I am." I mutter. "Hey, what really happened the last two days?" I ask gripping the bed pole, trying to stand up again. My legs are just weak. I feel as if I may stumble right here in this spot. Like I have no control over myself. Which, I am sure I do. 

"I can't remember." he says starting to sit down, depressed with his head down. "Look, all I can remember was Chloe coming, and she started saying some stuff, not all of which I can remember, but yes, she was there. I clearly remember being strapped in a chair and a little in head of me, I was seeing your beautiful face. But after she made me swallow this pill, I can't remember. I would love to know, but I guess this is how it's meant to be." 

I nod my head and slowly walk up to him. Once I reach him, I sit down right by him and lean my head on his shoulder. "So what do we do?" I ask impatiently. 

"Stay here, I guess." he mumbles. "That or we go and find her. Which can be tricky, she's a Vampire and all." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, I remember something. My brain starts creating images of what I think really did happen. Everything becomes clear. Everything she said, what we said, and everything I saw. Maybe Damon is having the same thing. Maybe he's remembering everything. Finally, something hits... A memory.

"I remember!" he says interrupting my thinking. 

"What happened between you and Chloe, Damon?" I ask holding my own shoulder, and taking deep breaths not really wanting an answer. I mean, I do want answers, but I want it to be something that won't upset me or make me mad. 

"Jade." he cooed. 

"-No!" I yell, throwing my arms. "I want answers! And I want the truth! Did you do something wrong? What made Chloe say that I can't trust you and that your using me and that... soon enough, you"ll turn your back on me just like you did to her? Damon, tell me what she meant!" My voice was strong and steady. I finally take a seat behind me, trying to calm down.

"I told you the night Chloe drugged us, remember? I remember everything now, don't you?" 

"But how do I know it's the truth?" I yell, standing up again.

"You don't," he says surprisingly elegant. "What faith you have left of me, use it. Maybe you’ll come to your senses and maybe you’ll believe me." He touches my shoulder and make his eyes drop. 

"And what if I don't?" I ask, tilting my head diagonal. "What if I don't have any faith left? What if that's what Chloe's plan was? To make me not trust you anymore. But who knows..." I stand up again and grab a bag. "Damon, honestly, I don't know what to believe in anymore." I walked backwards out the door, and finally turned around. Without a trace of Damon, I'm gone. 

Damon didn't dare follow me. Maybe he knows that I need some time. I need some time to think all this over and did anything else besides this happen? I am not even sure if I know everything and all the details. I have not a clue. "I love you, Damon." I whisper to myself, while walking down on some familiar streets...

Authors Note: I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!

please please please PLEASE comment and vote!! Thank you to all the people who supprot me to write, and if you don't....SHAME ONN YOU!  Just kidding. Well I hope you LOVED it!!