Chapter 31: finale

It was a sad quiet day in the house. Lottie moved out and I was packing my bags to leave. Brennen was still sobbing with Colby and Aaron was sat i the bed whilst I packed.
"You know what heather?" He said.
"What Aaron?" You reply
"Even though we aren't together, I think this year has been one of the best years in my life."
"Awh. Thanks Aaron. I have to say, lots has happened since I met you."
He stands up and we hug.
"Heather?" Aaron says.
"Yes, Aaron?"
"I miss you."
"I miss you too baby cakes, but I'm moving out, I don't think there's anything we can do about it."
"Well actually. There is..."
He pulls out of our hug and looks me in the eyes. Suddenly I find my kissing him. At first they were like gentle pecks and then we started to get more passionate and Aaron's hands slipped from my neck to my waist. We pulled out and laughed. He put his forehead upon mine and said,
"I've been waiting to do that for a while." I just giggle and we kiss some more...
"Heather?" He says finally. "Will you do me the honour of being my girl again?"
"Yes!" I shout and we hug squeezing each other tightly

A few years later

A lot has happened in the past few years. Me and Aaron are together still. I stayed with the guys in the trap house and Brennen visits like 3 times a week. We still talk and him and Colby are engaged. Speaking of engaged, Aaron liked it so he put a ring on it! We're getting married next year! I'm pregnant with triplets and this time it isn't as bad, I'm kind of used to it. I'm expecting any time now. It is predicted they are all boys and Aaron and I have the perfect names for them.
Zac Doh. In honour of my poor baby a few years back.
Brennen Doh. Because Aaron has forgiven Brennen and now they're closer than ever.
Colby Doh. Because Colby helped me get through some tough times a few years back. Corey and Devyn were stronger than ever, sam and Kat were expecting a baby too and Colby and Brennen were planning on adopting. Life couldn't be better...

Aaron and I were sat on the roof of the trap house. We'd climbed a ladder to get up there. It was 4AM and we went to watch the sunrise.
It was beautiful. Aaron out his arms around me and I rested my head gently on his shoulders. And he put his head in top of mine because I'm a midget >;(
"Aaron..."
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too..."

The end <3