Crescent Moon

Sorry for not uploading for so long but I was busy reading all these amazing stories people are writing these days. Way to keep a girl busy for the whole summer!

Okay, so there's this really awesome series I love reading on Wattpad but the third book isn't getting enough votes and comments that it deserves. This series is called "Crescent Moon". The first book is "Beyond the Last Beat of my Heart", then "For All Eternity", and finally "War of the Slayer" which isn't finished yet. There's also going to be more books to this series but only if there's more comment and votes so please give it a try, I can guarantee that you'll love it.

"Beyond the last Beat of my Heart" is about a world that is ruled by vampires since the human race's population was declining. McKayla, a mother of a daughter and son finds herself as the ruthless King Ethan's slave but McKayla slowly melts King Ethan's heart and the cold-blooded King falls in love with a mortal mother. It's not actually as cheesy as what my summary sound like since King Ethan has to be strict to be able to control his people so McKayla does get punished through the story when she doesn't listen.

I can't a good summary for this book so here's the actual summary from the author so the rights to this summary doesn't belong to me.

This is a book I would love to get published if anyone could help make my wish come true, I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. After Mother Nature tried to end the world, vampires came out of hiding to capture what was left of their food. McKayla finds herself as the slave to most cold-heart and ruthless King Ethan. McKayla's life entertains King Ethan. Slowly his fascination with her turns into love. He will do all he can to protect her, but danger lurks behind every corner.

I'm not gonna write a summary for second book since I don't wanna spoil anything so if you want to know what happens to McKayla and King Ethan, go to http://www.wattpad.com/story/464342-beyond-the-last-beat-of-my-heart-book-1-crescent to read the first book.

This series contains some things that people may find offensive just so you guys know but don't let that stop you from reading it!