Bella

Jai's my best friend, we just clicked the day we met which was 8 years ago. The Brooks Family are close family friends and it all started when we moved next door to them. I was close with Beau and Luke to, but there was always just something about Jai that intrigued me. Maybe it was his sweet personality, maybe it was his sense of humour.. I don't know there was just something special about him.

Me and Jai went everywhere and done everything together and tonight was no different, we had decided to go to the Buddah club, which was in town (Melbourne) When Jai had finished getting ready he walked next door and let himself in and helped me pick an outfit.

"That one, you look beautiful in that one!" he explained pointing to my black maxi dress which fitted in all the right places. I walked into the bathroom and got changed and then struted back out and gave Jai a twirl.

"Bella" i blushed at his comment me and Jai were never really serious about anything, so for him to say this filled me up with warmth. I put my leopard print wedges on then we walked hand in hand to the train station.

After about 2 hours of drinking and dancing Jai was really drunk, when he was drunk he was so flirty. It made me laugh to be perfectly honest but the look in his eyes tonight was unreal.

His once warm, brown eyes now filled with lust. His stares alot more sensual, the way hes moving his body to the music. It seemed like we were the only two people in the club, dancing the night away and i think he has had one two many drinks. He held on to my hips as we grinded, but it wasn't as it was before this time was more meaningful. He started to kiss down the back of my neck leaving light love bites everywhere. He spun me round looked deep into my eyes then kissed me...

"Bella" he whispered...