Chapter 4 ( it takes a lot to impress me but...)

Sorry for the late upload !!! My internets poo!!! Ok so hear is the new unedited chapter of the boy I knew!! 

Finally!! I was at my room!! Apart from the little stalker incident earlier, the trip over was uneventful. The buliding was pretty easy to find after all and I had to mentally slap myself when I relised I had actually walked in circles for most of the trip over. Oh well!! At least I made it over here!! I thought to myself as I opened the door to my new home. I was expecting a cell or something awful but to my blatent shock, it was alright! Ok it was better than alright, it was pretty awesome!! There was a tv on the wall and a mini fridge in the corner. There was a single and a double bed in the center of the room and two desks on one wall. The walls were painted a deep purple and there was a few posters tacked up on one wall of one direction and some group called The Midnight Beast. I would definatley have to ask about that cause one of them were hot!! I dropped my bag down on the double bed and flopped on the bed. I WAS SLEEPY!! I couldn't unpack right now I would cause myself damage! Or would annoy my roomate very much! Well if she liked one direction we would get on fine!

" get up" was the first thing I heard the new morning. I groggily opened my eyes. A pretty black haired girl with deep green eyes and scary eyebrows looked back at me. " What? " I attemted to say. It more likely came out as " waaagh"

" we need to leave now unless u wanna be late for your first day? " she said hurridly. I quickly sat up. I was late? But I'm never late? Ever! And I still had to change into my new uniform and straighten my hair and do all my make up!! I could miss showering for once this morning. I sniffed under my armpits. Ok maybe I do need a shower!! I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I had an insanely quick shower and shoved on my uniform. I looked at my roomate pleadingly.

" please straighten my hair while I do my makeup? Pretty please?" she didn't say anything just ulled an exasperated expression and reached for the straightners.

Ten minutes later we are sprinting across campus in tights and shoes far to high to be alowed in school. We are definatly late. Very very very late. My roomate ( who I discovered was called taylor) was getting more and more anxious as we struggled along the grassy lanes of the schools campus. We has Mrs Chalk first period and from I heard from Taylor while she straighted the tangled ness that was my head in the morning, Mrs Chalk was evil! Especially if your not good at german. I have never had a german lesson in my entire life. I'm still alive, why would I spend my time learnng a language my school didn't teach? Only nerds did that! I didn't mention. Any of this to Taylor since I got the feeling she was a good student, and I REALLY didn't wanna lose the only friend I had. That would suck. Big time. As we entered the classroom, taylor looked at me and said " oh and welcome to hell." oh poopie!

A/n

heyy people sorrry for the late upload blame the countryside not me! Anyway for now on I will update from my iPod so I can't really prof read! Sorry!!! But I still love you all!!! Probs lost a lot of readers in the late upload but I can help being a farm girl!!! Yehaw!!!! ( actually I'm scared of cow! Don't judge me) so yeah anyone else love Taylor?!? And what was on with the hell comment??? Make a guess in the comments section. Also there is a little unicorn whovis in need to love. He is an orfan and every vote, comment and fan buys him a candyfloss and a hug from all you fine people of wattpad!!!!! So do u want an abused unicorn to be unloved? No? Then click on those buttons that make a difference!!! Also I need a name for him, maybe leave a comment with your name idea??? Every little helps!!!

Loads of love, kisses and rainbows!!!

Gracie!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx