chapter 1

dedicated to laura3000 as she voted first!!!!

 sighed as i pulled my beat up old mini into the parking ground of my new school. i read the sign on the front gate 'St michels school for disiplined young adults.'i had to admit, they did have a decent sign on the front. it was black with vivid green lettering and the school crest enblazonded at the top. the sign was a snake eating its own tail. i remembered it from a book i had read before. its called orborus.i think its ment to mean new life out of old or something like that. i mentally rolled my eyes at the cheesy metaphor and grabbed my rucksack filled with my old clothes and shoes. i dug to the bottom to find the old picture from my ninth birthday party. it was eight years ago. im seventeen now. and it seems im about to become a member of the St michels student body.

fantastic...

"so miss taylor, i think thats all you need to know. i hope you enjoy your first day!" said the overexcited receptionest at the front office where i had spend the last two hours of my life. this woman liked to talk about herself alot. i knew everything about her cat, her ( so blatenly gay) hustband, her 'darling' children and hernew boob job. but i still had no idea where my dorm room was.

" umm miss? i was wondering-"

" im sorry but our time is up! you will have to ask me at another time." she interupted me as she stood up and rudely started herding me towards the door. soon i was outside in the grey corridor with no idea about where to go or who to ask.

aint this a great start i said to myself as i started walking up the nearest corridor. suddenly i walked into something hard. and warm...

a/n

hiya!!! thanks for reading my prologe and my first chapter. sorry if spelling is bad or puntuation is too!! would love it if you could maybe vote and comment?? this is my first story and im nervous!! also if u want to make a cover that would be great!!! sorry if it is too short but i just wanted her to get to the school. then the fun begins!!!!

would love it insanely if u could vote and comment!!!! it would mean the world to me!! i dont care if its constructive critisism, in fact i would really apprciate it!!!

thanks a million!! love Gracie!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx