Chapter 28 - it's a break

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I HAVE 1k READERS😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS SO MU—

*Cough cough*

I mean...thanks guys... (totally acting cool)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

__________

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up with Lucy next to me, she was still sleeping.

I softly stroked her hair. I am so happy I have her in my life. But what if she leaves me? Does she regret her decision of me?

I stood up, trying to shake the thought away. I looked up on the internet. Searching to find a way if she truly loves me. And not that she is acting it.

"But she trust me," I mumbled, thinking about her letting me be in the same room. But maybe she just faked being shy, then she is a really good actrice.

Wait! Why am I doubting so much?

I placed a note on her desk saying I'm leaving. By leaving I mean leaving her. To think about this relationship. Of course I won't leave her, but I HAVE to know if it is real. I probably gonna regret it later.

If she just go on with her life it means two options...1) She didn't love me that much for a heartbreak or 2) She is just pretending, and then of course I'll see it.

It was 6:59 am, meaning her alarm clock is soon going to...you know what.

I hopped out of her window to my house. I dressed myself and went to school. I planned to just ignore her, but if she is bullied, I won't think twice to save her.

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up becaise of the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand on it, making it shit up.

I felt an empty space next to me. I looked besides me, seeing no Natsu. He must have left earlier.

I stood up and made myself some breakfast. I was in a happy mood. I brushed my teeth and changed into clothes.

I picked my bag from my desk seeing an unfamilair paper. I picked it up and read it.....

Dear Lucy

I left before you wake up. My days I spent with you were great. But, I want you to reconsider you decision about this relationship. So to make it simple, I will break up with you for now. Sorry.

Love Natsu the idiot.

I threw it on the ground, heavy breaths following. What the fuck?

Everything was fine, wasn't it? We were doing great, right?

I went to school, still feeling moody. But I wanted to see my friends.

I ran to school and saw my friends. I waved and they waved back. They instantly saw my moodiness.

"Who did this!?" Erza said threateningly. I led them to a nearby tree.

"Tell up, Lu-chan" Levy said. I crossed my arms, looking at the ground.

"Natsu left a note to me, saying he broke up with me," I said short. I looked up seeing Erza, Juvia amd Levy ready to kill someone, and then there was Mira, who was crying.

"MY SHIP IS DESTROYED" She screamed. I laughed a little, but was still sad. The bell rung so we went inside.

I went to the class amd saw Natsu and his friends already there. He was laughing, having fun, it made me more sad. Once he saw me his laughter died and his friends went away. I sat next to him, "Hey," I said trying to sound cheerful.

He didn't say anything, he is just ignoring me. He didn't even look at me. Well then, if he is gonna play it that way, I will too. I tried to listen to the teacher, but my mind was always to Natsu. Unknowingly tears fell. Not entirely because of him, but also of my parents leaving me. Those memories are forever scarred in my heart.

"Ms. Heart, are you okay?" Mavis said. I woke up from my thought and saw everyone looking at me, even Natsu this time.

I felt my tears and shook my head. I ran out of the classroom, not caring to explain. I went to the restroom and tried to breathe normally. I stayed there until it was lunchtime.

I walked out and sat by my locker. I am not hungry. I saw that Sting and Rogue came, can this day get any better?

There were smirking and prepared to bully me. I saw a crowd gathering. They didn't bother to stop, neither did I bother to defend. I let them push me.

"Stop," I heard a voice I know too well. Natsu came from the crowd and looked at me. I saw Sting and Rogue backing away. Natsu had a murder aura around.

He lifted me up and went to the nurse. Immediately he walked away. I was beyond upset, but anger was there too. I wasn't an explanation.

School was over and I went to Natsu's house. I knew his parents and Wendy weren't home.

He did give me a key. I opened it and went straight to his room. I opened it and he looked at me in shock and...shame?

I let my bag falling on the ground making a noise. I clenched my hands. "Why?"

He didn't talk to me for a while, then he answered. "Because I think it is the best for us," he said soft.

"And why would that be?" I said still looking at him. He didn't dare to speak.

"Well... tell me," I demanded. He stood up and looked at me too.

"Because I don't think you love me," he said, shocking me.

"How could you say that?" I asked, stuttering. "I think you did it out of pity," he said.

The fuck? Anger boiled up inside my as I wanted to tear something apart.

"What?! I didn't do it out of pity. Why would you think that? These feelings are more than sympathy. Why did you break up without no good explana—" I screamed, but was cut off by Natsu.

"I'm not worth it!" he yelled. It was like a big weight has been lifted, for him.

"That's bullshit. You know this is real. You're damn worth it."

Then what I saw shocked me. I saw tears falling down, not from me, but from Natsu. He was crying. There was a minute of silence.

"I'm sorry. I found a way on internet to see if you truly loved me," he said low. "I still love you too," he mumbled.

I love him, I love him no matter what.

"I love you...but I think we need space. For both of each other. You should have asked me and not trust the manors on internet," I began. He nodded painfully. "If that's what you want, but I will always be there for you," Natsu said.

"I will be there for you too. But you know how much it pained me too found your letter. And you don't even know how much you hurt me. You doubted me, I thought you would never do that. Come to me, when you are really ready. I mean it. Not everyone would leave you," I said softly.

He nodded. He walked to me. He hugged me one last time. "I'm so sorry. I love you," he said kissing me on the lips one last time. I kissed back and I backed away slowly.

"Will we still be friends? At least till I have no doubts?" he asked hopefully. "It's a break," I said with a little bit of hestitation.

I went out of his house. I looked one last time at his house and to his window. I then heard loud slamming noises. When I listened closely, I found out it was coming from Natsu. He was destroying things.

I was a little bit happy that he loves me too. But I know he will always doubting himself.

__________________________________________

This chapter was a whole new level of cringe... blah