Chapter 3

I'm going to die didn't seem like a good enough phrase to carry my despair. after two years I could be glad its over but I wish I could see my mate one last time it doesn't matter he rejected me my wolf wanted to see him.

He drove me to a big house in next town over. Then he herded me into the living room and left me on the couch.

"Don't move," He warned severely.

I nodded and counted my number of secinds it took for the cuts on my legs to heal. It was 17 seconds.

By the time I was bored enough to start counting the number of mints on the table the door opened and a man in his late 30's stepped out.

He sat on the couch next to me and I scooted away I haven't been close to anyone since 2 years ago.

"Now don't be freaked I just want to talk," He soothed. "Tell me how you ended up in my territory,"

I told him every thing I needed to talk about it for a long time. How I've been rejected running for the last two years and what I was doing in the town when that guy caught me.

"So thats why now I ask of you to kill me painlessly and as quickly as possible,"

He surprised me by chuckling and I stared at him, "Leah I'm not going to kill you I would like you to join my pack and adopt you as my own child."

I stared at him in shock "You aren't going to kill me?"

He smiled and crinkles showed around his eyes "No now do you acept?"

For the first time in nearly 9 years I smiled. "Of course"

And so I was Leah Winter next in line for alpha of the Nightclaw pack.