Chapter Two

Dancing to the Beat

Chapter One

So. Katrina writes Roxy’s parts and I write Rain’s parts. (:

-FutureMrsTomlinsonx

FYI: We have totally different styles (;

Dedicated to AngryBirdie. Hopefully it’ll let me!!

{Rain’s POV}

                “Stop staring Reese.” I yell at my boyfriend, doing the dance routine. This makes Perrie laugh. Roxy’s still sad and upset and I feel really bad for her. Reese winks at me, making me laugh and mess up.

                “FOCUS RAIN!” The choreographer shouts and I roll my eyes. I salute her making Little Max, Roxy and the rest of the dancers laugh. Even Reese does. The choreographer and I have never gotten a long, ever since Roxy and I started working for Little Mix.

                “She is!” Perrie shoots at the choreographer, making me laugh. I go through the routine quickly, dancing to Cannonball. When we get done, I get a drink and Reese pulls me onto his lap. I laugh and Roxy shoots me a glance.

                “You guys ready?” Rain asks, raising an eyebrow. Reese’s phone beeps and he looks down as I watch Little Mix talk to each other. Perrie isn’t dressed all out today. She doesn’t have make-up on, maybe just a bit of mascara. Her hair is in a ponytail and she looks really pretty and normal for once.

                “I can’t go. Sorry.” Reese mumbles and I read his phone. ‘U need 2 come home. Ur dad doesn’t want u gone.’ It was from his mom.

                “We’ll take Perrie’s car and you can take ours home, Reese.” I tell him and he nods. I go over to Rain and Reese leaves without even saying goodbye. Okay then.

                “Holy shit.” I shout and Perrie laughs. We had just drove down a long drive and pulled up to a huge brick house. I guess this was the person’s house. Holy shit they must be rich!

                “Come on.” Perrie smiles, getting out of the car. I’m guessing it’s someone famous. Who though?

                “Who lives here?” Roxy squeals, jumping up and down.

                “You’ll see.” Perrie laughs as we walk into the house. Tons of noises are coming from another room. Perrie slams the door and then it’s silent in the house. Awkward now.

                “PERRIE’S HERE!” Someone shouts. They have a thick accent that’s pretty sexy sounding. Ya, I just said that.

                “ZAYN’S FLIPPING OUT!” Someone else shouts. Zayn. ZAYN MALIK! Perrie’s boyfriend, Zayn Malik. From One Direction. We’re at One Direction’s house. Ohmygawd.

                “Aye!” Zayn yells, coming around the corner. He stops when he notices Roxy and me though. I stand their uncomfortably and the rest of the guys make their way over to us.

                Niall is the next one to follow, his eyes gleaming. He’s adorable! His blonde hair is beautiful. I can’t believe he could be insecure; he’s perfect in every way possible. Louis is next. He’s happy and carefree with Harry at his heels. How would I explain Louis? He’s just, hot. Harry’s curls are bouncy as ever and he’s got an eye on Roxy. Aw! Liam’s the last to follow, focusing on his phone. Probably texting Danielle, his girlfriend.

                “Girls. This is Zayn Malik, my boyfriend. That’s Niall Horan. Louis Tomlinson who’s Eleanor Calder’s boyfriend.” Perrie gives me a look. “Harry Styles. And Liam Payne who is oblivious to the world. He’s Danielle Peazer’s boyfriend.”

                “Hola.” I laugh and all the boys smile. Liam finally looks up. Thank you Daddy Direction.

                “That’s Rain. And her twin sister Roxy. They’re dancers for Little Mix.” Perrie introduces and Harry and Roxy just stare at each other. Weird people. Just, weird.

                “We were identical. Then I dyed my hair.” I laugh, finishing my piece of pizza. “I didn’t want to be Roxy’s twin. I wanted her to be Rain’s twin. That doesn’t make any sense what so ever.”

                “I get it.” Zayn smiles. Perrie and Zayn are holding hands. They’re so adorable!

                “So what’s it like being famous?” Roxy asks, taking a drink of tea. Tea. The girl is a freak sometimes. Tea is nasty!

                “Weird.” Liam notes.

                “It’s crazy. We don’t really have silence, secrets or personal stuff anymore. We have people watching our every move.” Louis admits, running a hand through his tousled hair.

                “You guys are kind of famous.” Harry adds.

                “How?” I snort then cover my mouth, making everyone laugh at me. Rude.

                “You’re Little Mix’s dancers.” Zayn says in a ‘duh’ tone.

                “We haven’t even been to a concert though!” I point out.

                “It’ll change. Even Josh is famous.” Niall tells us and Roxy and I give each other weird looks. Famous.

                “Oh fun!” Roxy sighs, sitting back in her chair.

                “Got that to look forward to.” Harry winks at Roxy and her eyes widen. Yep, Harry Styles just winked at my twin sister. I’m surprised she isn’t having a spazz attack and dying right now. Probably is inside.

                “It’s weird but you get used to it.” Perrie smiles, putting a hand over mine. She’s trying to calm me down because she knows I’m freaking out. It’s something she’s done since we were little.

                “What about the hate?” Roxy asks, twisting in her seat.

                “Harry takes it the worst.” Louis sighs, giving Harry a look. I knew that he had problems with the hate. I knew that he took it seriously. The other tweets should count though, the ones that are good.

                “I know that Perrie gets hate for being with Zayn. I know that Eleanor and Danielle get hate for being with Louis and Liam. How do you guys have them handle that? And how do you handle that?” I ask, sounding a lot like a reporter.

                “Dani and Ele know how to handle it a lot better now.” Liam tells us and Louis nods.

                “Are we doing 20 questions?” Roxy jokes, rolling her eyes.

                “Shut up.” I stick out my tongue at her, being like a little kid.

Idk what else to write xD Sorry it’s short. I’m watching the 1D Live Tour video becuz it’s been 2 YEARS!

2 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION (: