Accepted pt2

I instantly wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing a million times.

Dev🙄❣️: wake up lil 1
Dev🙄❣️: don't leave me hanging I'm bored
Dev🙄❣️: how am I supposed to survive a morning without you texting me?
Dev🙄❣️: wake up!
Dev🙄❣️: wake
Dev🙄❣️: up
Dev🙄❣️: por favor

I laugh at his crazy texts and reply before he spams some more.

Me: okay okay I'm up

Dev🙄❣️: thank goodness you're alive☺️

Me: no shit😂

Dev🙄❣️: watch your language

Me: I. do. what. I. Want

Dev🙄❣️: only. If. Your. Parents. Let. You

Me: bye 🙄

Dev🙄❣️: alright meanie I'll see you at the dance studio anyway

Oh right. Dance. I needa go before I'm late.

ShariBarri🍎 : dress casual today, we won't be dancing.

I look in my closet and see barely nothing. Oh wow I wonder where all my clothes went. Note the sarcasm.

I quickly head to my sisters room and here they are. A pile of my clothes on her floor.

"Look, it's not what it seems." She says holding up her hands.

"Really cause it looks like you're trying to borrow my clothes to impress your new boyfriend." I say, laughing. Ever since she met her boyfriend Erin, she's been trying to impress him.

"You're 14 at this age I was watching highschool musical. Just be yourself and if he doesn't like that then maybe you should find someone else." I say sitting down next to her, by the pile of my clothes.

"First of all you still watch highschool musical and second of all, I really like him, I don't wanna drive him away. And maybe I should have asked mom for her clothes cause your style will definitely drive him away." She says holding up my red leggings. I ignored her last comment and grab the pants out of her hand along with a matching shirt, before running off to change.

 I ignored her last comment and grab the pants out of her hand along with a matching shirt, before running off to change

Since we're not dancing or doing anything of that sort today, I get to dress a little casual.

I get done dressing and head downstairs for some breakfast.

"Don't be home too late, you have school tomorrow." Says my mom, giving me a you-better-be-home-soon, look.

"Okay, I'll be home after dance." I say grabbing a bagel and heading out the door, to my car.

I get here and there is no one here but me. I guess I'll just take this time to relax. I put in my headphones and put on barking by ramz.

I sung until there was movement in back of me loud enough to hear. When I turn around I see Kevin, Daniel, and Devin.

"You see you're always moving." Tells Devin to Daniel. I laugh and walk closer over to them.

"Your voice is amazing." Says Devin. Two seconds later the room starts to fill up with excited girls, gathered near a sign. Some are walking out of the group looking a little sad.

"What's happening there?" I ask and Devin nods for me to go over and check. He has a smirk on his face so something must be up. I walk over to the sign and notice that it's the "made it" list. As I scan through the lists of names I finally reach mine. It says that I-

Cliffhanger. I'll be posting the rest tonight.