Experiment

You have been a webcam girl for 2 months. You did it to get some money to pay the school's fees and necessities .You live with your mom and brother,Jungkook. He is the one that introduces to you about assigning to the webcam thingy.He collects a collection of porns cds . Yeah, pretty cringe right? The only person in your school that knows you're a webcam girl is your bestfriend,Hana. She is a webcam girl too. If the whole school's know that you are a webcam girl, than that's a promblem. Your school's reputation will be explode as well as yours since its the most popular international school in Korea.
-
Tomorrow at school.
You were walking in the hallways as you saw your bestfriend,Hana calls you.

Hana: Tiffany ! Come here !
You ran towards her

[before that follow my Jihoon fan acc on insta at jihoonvisual!]

Tiffany: What ?
Hana: I have a boyfriend
Tiffany: Who ?

Then a boy turns around to face you and Hana

Hana: This is Jimin.
Tiffany: Oouh, hello nice to meet you
Jimin: Me too
Tiffany: Does he know about the -
Hana: No. Anyways bye!
-
You were at your house waiting for your mom to go to her shift. She works as a lawyer in the Morning and a night shift at the coffee shop. That's the time where you get to do your webcam thingy.
-
She left you with your brother in your house. And , yeah , you did have a father but he divorce with your mom because he caught Jungkook watching porns at night. He told your mom that she is a bad mom who doesn't know how to teach her kids ONLY innocence things.
-
You went back to your room and locked the door. You started taking the vibrator and put it in MAX speed . You then started making a video with pleasuring yourself.
-
You were done posting the video.
But only after a few seconds, someone commented on the post .

Jihooniewink: I know you. You are from my school. 👋

You were shocked by his sudden words. Because you checked the video, and you forget to cover your face with a emoji. You really NEVER forget to cover it.
- Skip at school tomorrow

You were walking at the hallways with a scared face because you were curious and scared about the person that told you he knows you. You were scared it was true and he would tell everyone in the school.
You were walking to your locker as a boy approached you

???: Hey babygirl, you look hot last night *smirk*

Tiffany: Euw I didn't do anything with you last night and I don't know you

??? : Don't act like that with me, you know what you do last night and I'm Park Jihoon the school's most famous playboy.

Tiffany: Yeah , I do know your name but I don't know "who" you are and I'm asking you what did i actually did last night?

Jihoon: Mistur-

You quickly covered his lips as you heard that word

Tiffany: Shhh people gonna hear us

Jihoon: What do I care Pfft this thing that you're doing will be spread and the school will know who actually you are MUAHAHAHAHAH

Tiffany: Stop it. What can I do to you to not make you tell ANYONE?

Jihoon: I'm going to make an experiment with you

Tiffany: WTF what kind of experiment?

Jihoon: I'll tell you later. I'm going to go Your house tonight okay?

Tiffany: Okayy
-
He enters the house and went to your room.
He was looking under the bed for a box.
As soon as he finds it , he was about to open it but you came holding two mug of hot chocolate .
You grab back the box harshly and said

Tiffany: Hey!!!! How dare you went to my stuff!

Jihoon: What ? You told me that I can do an experiment

Tiffany: Yeah, But not with what's inside this box!

Jihoon: Listen, I know what's inside . So just give me the fucking box and we'll start our deal.

You gave him ya box. He opens it and found a vibrator , a lube and other stuff you order from the s*x website
________________________

He started tooling out a vibrator . He asks you to open your shorts and your panties. You open your legs wide while sitting on top of the bed . He started Turning on the vibrator and set it in Max speed and put it your pussy.

Jihoon : If you don't move for five minutes , I'll give you pleasure

You were moaning as soon as it started vibrates but you didn't move until five minutes were passed. Jihoon, on the other hand is having fun suffering you from the experiment. He took out the vibrator .

He push you to the bed kiss you deeply and roughly. His right hand started going into your womanhood and started rubbing it in circle slowly .
He pulls out the kiss and started circling in your pussy faster. He look up to you and said

Jihoon: You are wet for me huh? Don't worry, I'll give you enough pleasure tonight . And also you are doing great don't worry

His other hand started squishing your boobs as well as he started to went down to your pussy.

He started licking with his tongue just to tease you. He then started sucking yor clit and fuck You with his tongue . You open your legs wider to give better excess and he suck and fucks deeper. You were a moaning mess because his wet muscle were going well inside your clit . After a few minutes he pulls out put one finger inside you.

Jihoon: You like seeing me fingering you like this princess?

Tiffany : Y y e e s s jihoon AHHHH

He push another finger and started pumping his fingers faster .
You moaned as he hit the spot

Tiffany: Baby! Right there right there

Jihoon : Like here huh?

He started entering another one finger and hit your spot repeatedly and faster as you cum in his fingers .
He licks his finger deliciously as well as the dripping cum in your clit

Jihoon : You taste so sweet babygirl . I would eat you all day .