Chapter One.

"We used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights. It was the best time of my life but now I sleep alone." Bulletproof Love // Pierce The Veil

Tylers POV

"I'll call you back, okay." I say to my best friend, Troye Sivan. Troye has been in Australia for the past two weeks visiting his family. We both missed each other probably more than we should considering we saw each other only two weeks ago and he's coming back very soon.

Our friendship has grown impossibly stronger ever since he moved out to LA and I could easily say it's one of the best things to happen to us. He's my best friend, favorite person, and always with me through everything.

I would usually stay on the phone for hours with him but today is special and I don't have time to talk. It was my five month anniversary with Jake.

"Okay, okay. I just don't like that guy." Troye says in my ear with desperation. I guess you could say Troye and Jake wasn't on the best terms. Jake even going as far to try and make me cut off communications with my best friend.

"I know, Troye. I love him though so get over it. He's not a bad guy." I retort.

"I just have a bad feeling about him, okay. He's not even your type," He says dramatically.

"Okay. What's my type then? You?" I say sarcastically, chuckling lightly at my own joke.

He just sighs before answering, "That's not what I meant and I don't know. You don't usually go for complete and utter assholes."

"He's sweet. You don't even know him. Just because somebody doesn't like you doesn't mean their a bad person." I stand up for Jake.

I mean sometimes he can be a bit mean but he just has his walls up. Jake is just scared. He's been hurt before. Troye just doesn't get it.

"No, he's sexy and that's the only reason you give him the time of day." He retorts. His looks might have been something to do with why I'm with him but I really do love him and he can be really sweet sometimes.

It's not every day you find a gorgeous gay guy with the looks of a sex god. Don't judge me.

"Bullshit, TroyeSivan. Don't be jealous. We'll find you a guy soon enough."

"First off, I'm not jealous. Second off, I don't need your help finding a guy. You don't even have a guy. You have a idiot." Troye rants.

"Whatever, Troye. You'll see how amazing he is someday ." I say and he tries to keep arguing with me but I interrupt him before he even starts, "I have to go now. It's our five month anniversary and he'll be pissed if I'm late okay."

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Tilly," He says, completely defeated. I feel slightly guilty but ignore his statement.

"He's not going to fucking murder me or anything. Jesus Christ, I'm not yours to protect." I shoot back.

"You say this every fucking time, Tilly. Then they break your heart and you run straight back to me. You know I don't mind but for fucks sake give me some credit. I just want to be there for you without you pushing me away every time you get a new boyfriend. Keep treating me like shit and when Jake fucks up again I might just not be there."

I know he's right. We have these conversations almost every time I get a new boyfriend. Now that I think about it, he has never liked any of my boyfriends except maybe one but he has always been right about them.

Not Jake though. He can't be right about Jake.

"I know. I'm sorry, babe. I really do appreciate you, okay. You just don't know Jake like I do. He's nice. I promise." I apologize, knowing he's not really mad but I was a bit rude when he's trying to help me.

"It's k, Tilly." He says, sounding a bit childish and really adorable.

"Bye, TroyeBoy. Love you," I answer.

"Love you, Tilly." He says before I hang up, turning back to my reflection and finishing my quiff, making it perfect for tonight.

Ohi, cuties. So I kind of just thought of this in a sleep induced haze last night and now I'm writing this so no, this is not the story I've been talking about. That will still come out this Thursday though. I'll be writing both of these at the same time so more of my writing. Yay?

So this was just a short little intro to show you what's happening. This story will probs have shorter chapters than my other stories, but updated just as much if not more. The story coming out Thursday I plan on being longer and good and really difficult to write so this story is just something I can lean on when I have writers block, to clear my mind, and to write when I'm upset.

I have like limited planning for this so we are just going to go with the flow but for now Dubai. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day.

Slay ya slayter.

Tumblr; ohitroyler.tumblr.com

(Dedicated to @w-ildflower bc she's bae and she read over this chapter to make sure it didn't suck. I love you a lot, Fre. Thank you for everything.)

(I didn't do dedications in my last story other than the epilogue but I'm going to with this one bc I love you all a lot.)